Philly

njbanshee

NYUK have you ever been? Would you want to go? Is it all banshees or cars and bikes too?I here so much about these dudes. I'm tryen to race. I have like 3-4 other bikes that would like to run. I've been looking for people to race in the NJ area and have not found much. Just a couple guys that say they want to race.

if you are serious. contact this guy. he has the fastest banshees in philly. he was in huevos when they showed beach st. his name is john .

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/mopar32996

I am serious, but i don't know how this guy is gonna like me asking him about illegal street racing. When it warms up maybe we can get some guys together and race.

I am serious, but i don't know how this guy is gonna like me asking him about illegal street racing. When it warms up maybe we can get some guys together and race.

when it comes to money they will race. it`s gonna be a lil warmer this weekend. they will be out. like i said bring your A game.

google maps son..

Yes that works for a map.................But, I seem to have got punked ? I sent a $275.00 postal money order for a set of pipes and a-arms. To a guy in Philadelphia, PA. Back around the first part of Janurary. He no longer responds to my emails. And I have never recieved my parts. So, I thought maybe one of these guys might know him ?

Edited by duecebanshees

I used to F around on 61 st and every street inbetween (if anyone has ever been you know what I mean)

But that was just that... F'ing around, dogging mustangs on my buddies 96' Shee, getting chased, loosing the cops, load the bike at a pre determined "safe location" and then driving around to find some more races and doing it all over again.

But what I think Nyuk is saying by "bring your A game" is try to win, but if you loose, pay up and shut up.... Those dudes dont fuck around... Not the place to get sour and talk shit if you know what I mean

• 4 weeks later...