Philly

njbanshee

Let me know what day exactly. I'm tryen to get a bunch of other banshees to come down there too. Should be fun. I hope some guys from the HQ show up too.

its gonna be on a friday because i think thats the only time we can tnt .. i should have coupe bikes with me .. i wanna go on the 20th or saturday morning at cecil county md.

I'm not going all the way to MD to race. I might be able to swing friday night, but it will be tough with work. We don't have an exact finish time at work and since i work out on the roads we can never leave early. But, sometime we do get off early. I'm gonna check and see if we can tnt on Sat. or Sun. I will also check into Raceway Park since its like 30 min. from my house. It would also be better to go to raceway park for some of the other guys i've invited.

OK, so now this guy only wants to run the 1/8, and will not travel to a race track that is closer for all the people I have invited. I'm runnen the 1/4. I think everyone else is too. I hope he's not tryen to back out.

man im not backing out from you .. ur not even gonna make it worth my while to drive a hour away from where i live .. go ahead and run the 1/4 .. ill beat you so bad i'll cut it off at 1000 feet and coast the rest and still win.. this dude is a fraud