DMC 916's

92 Z71

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you happen to know when you will be getting them in your hands? Or an estimated date?

Updated list:

2twin350's....2 sets.....PAID

4stroker.......1 set

ny98banshee 350......1 set.........$400 Pre-Payment sent

boneyardbanshee. .....1 set ......$400 pre-payment sent

Don The local guy......1 set........PAID

Angelse68cal........1 Set.......PAID IN FULL

YFZRida05....... 1 Set. ....PAID in full

flyRTby...........1 set

BasicBajaX.....1 set........$400 pre-payment

Dale (local guy)....1 set.......PAID

R.Rollins 1 set & spark arrester ......PAID in full

dragbanshee......1 set...........$400 pre-payment sent

YFZRida05 I dont wanna get into your guys business But I think it would only be right if you stayed with the pipes and Ebayed them its not 350's prob you sold your bike.... not to sound like a dick but he did this as a favor to all of us on here. I am sure they will sell pretty quick on ebay because they are unused.. just my .02c

YFZRida05 I dont wanna get into your guys business But I think it would only be right if you stayed with the pipes and Ebayed them its not 350's prob you sold your bike.... not to sound like a dick but he did this as a favor to all of us on here. I am sure they will sell pretty quick on ebay because they are unused.. just my .02c

Keep your .02 in your pocket and mind your own business.

Do you happen to know when you will be getting them in your hands? Or an estimated date?

I will be calling again this week. I try not to be a pain in their asses, by bugging them constantly. They said (on Friday March 13th) 2-3 weeks. This friday will be 2 weeks. At that time, they were working on the silencers. They said they would be calling me as soon as they were completed. I will post in here, when they are done and on their way here.

Thank you. If anyone else wants a set, there is now another set available. The extra sets are coming out of 2twin350's & I's pocket, and I would rather not sit on them. If not, they will be on Ebay, but not for the forum members price.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

It's fine. Things happen.

ok so im having a change of plans with my build so i wont be using these pipes..

so if any1 wants to buy these off me for wut i have in them right now (which is just the $400. down payment) let me kno

if not i will be selling them on here for the full price of 525+ shipping when i receive them

I would think that they will all fit all years.

I am officially going nuts waiting for my DMC 916 pipes.

Its all I can do to keep the cool.

Breath Rollins breath!!

In due time!!!!!!

Don't want them rushing and forget a weld or two.

What sort of exhaust are you going to go with now?

:blush:

Are you going bigger?

well im not xactly sure as 2 wut pipe im goin with now

but im most likely goin with a 421 cub or bigger got 2 see how much overtime i can get at my job first haha but from wut i heard these pipes r good 4 stock motors nd not nythin bigger so

pm me if ur interested!!!!

I have a set of the DMC 916s on order now.

They will go on my new Banshee that I will leave all stock except for those pipes, skid plates and maybe a custom seat later.

I have purchased alot of ATV's in the last year and Ill have to pipe down a bit on the large spending until the boat I just got warms the wife over a bit.

So far we now have the

Me: Two Banshees

Wife: brand new (NOS)2007 Polaris trailboss330

12 year old son: 400 scrambler two stroke (2x4)

8 year oldson: "refurbished and rebuilt Honda TRX-70"

Yea I have to calm down on spending until the summer at least.

If my next door neighbor keeps his Banshee he may want a set but I doubt it as he is now wanting a car I think and he may want to sell his 2005 Banshee for $2,000.