How Many Canadian Banshee owners

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dude post up some pics of ur ride

near Brandon, Manitoba myself. only had mine for about two months so i havent really had a chance to run it...but that could change soon cause there is hardly enough snow left to run the sled after last weekend. for friday here the forecast is 0 degrees. Bye bye snow.

Dude post up some pics of ur ride

I dont have too many right now as I'm away on a course in Ottawa (missing the whole ice season... :down: ) but here a couple from photo bucket, I bought your old swaybar last winter, I dont know if you remember it. got it working pretty good. makes a hell of a difference! too bad i dont have any pics of it with the bar on.

13april08180.jpg

iceracing035.jpg

feb8093.jpg

I dont have too many right now as I'm away on a course in Ottawa (missing the whole ice season... :down: ) but here a couple from photo bucket, I bought your old swaybar last winter, I dont know if you remember it. got it working pretty good. makes a hell of a difference! too bad i dont have any pics of it with the bar on.

13april08180.jpg

iceracing035.jpg

feb8093.jpg

Oh I remember man. so its working out good for you.. Ottawa is a nice city its only 2 and half hours from home when im back in ont. when u get homr get some pics of the swaybar on it

When I moved to Canada I spent 4 years in Toronto. Crappy place.

I now live in Vancouver and love it. literally thousand of kilometers of trails to ride in the mountains.

I had some plans for a few mods this winter, but with the current economic bullshit it is on hold. Probably just a new top end to keep her running good.

I was already saying lets meet up at the Brule Lake dunes in Hinton AB this summer. Pretty close for people in BC and Alberta, and it's wicked there.

I can get a few guys to tag along also. :thumbsup:

Edited by savage420

I was already saying lets meet up at the Brule Lake dunes in Hinton AB this summer. Pretty close for people in BC and Alberta, and it's wicked there.

I can get a few guys to tag along also. :thumbsup:

im in man! we half assed talked about it lol

Well im already going even if no one else from here goes. :biggrin:

Looks to get pretty busy there on long weekends though.

Were the frick is spring.......