coincidence or not

went to the local spot for the first time with the shee, actuallyu the first ride since i bought her they have mx track, 330 ft dirt drags and miles and miles of trails, hillclimbs etc....

well after riding some trails we headed straight for the drags, this is however where i felt at home because ive dragged streetbikes for some time....i outran everyone at the spot probally 20 different guys all on 4 bangers everyone swearing up and down i had motor work, how much money ive spent etc etc....I went with a good friend with a 03 shee.... T5's, v3s, ported and shaved head, 36mm Keihns stock gearing and wasnt impressed at all.....i beat him everytime, even let him leave first and still pulled him..... granted he did have some slick ass tires but still.... his is got to be tuned wrong or something he should kill me with the mods he has....

my mods are fmf fattys, uni filter, lid still on airbox, +4 timing, cool head 21cc domes.... -1 front sprocket.....260 mains at sea level.....

either these guys cant ride or im just that fast or just that damn good lol....... neways just wanted to share my experience! some asshole was on a 700 raptor piped getting his ass toasted in the drags then had the nerve to tell me after i won straight line dont mean shit.... i laughed and said yea it does, it means im faster! banshee ftw!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i was thinking the same thing, after i said it means im faster i said u do realize ur drag racing ryte? lol.... dumbass....neways we went back today and there was several banshees out there today and same results, i was usually a couple bikes to a half bike ahead of the other shees..... all were just ported n piped reeds etc...... im 186 and the friend that I was racing with the T5s is 205......all in all i had fun.... first time to really just ride since ive had it....

UNTIL - when i was launching it would jerk n pop like the damn chain was jumping teeth, i was adjusted all the way out so i headed to the house to get my stock front sprocket to try to take the slack out, got it back tgether and took out and same thing... checked chain again and it was loose.... rolled it forward it would tighten up... yes carrier bolts were tight and it baffled me so on way back to truck it started whalling/screaching like old brakes on car..... i have slack and shit in my carrier.... friend said bearing were shot and thats what was making noise! so i guess ima order some bearings and get her back right, sucks though cuz it ruined a day of riding....

only thing i could see is that the carrier had so much play it was allowing the chain to loosen and thus jumping teeth on rear sprocket, u could grab rear tires and shake it back and forth and the chain would tighten and loosen?????

not in certain gears just when under load or blipping the throttle......it was making a very loud and noticable screeching noise form the rear.......while i was going back to the trailer......like the bearings where about to seize....the chain would be tight then loose....after we tightened chain the jerking popping stopped thats when the screeching started from the rear, i guess tension from tightenin the chain put stress on already bad bearings.....it had been sitting a while before i bought her.

No offense, but you asked....

A bone stock 700 rappy should spank you in a drag with your mods. Worse yet with a pipe.

So...it could be any of the following:

Rosie O Donnell sized Jockey (300 lbs), improperly tuned, shitty rider, or all of the above....

Slick tires? Of course that's going to make a huge difference....

No offense, but you asked....

A bone stock 700 rappy should spank you in a drag with your mods. Worse yet with a pipe.

So...it could be any of the following:

Rosie O Donnell sized Jockey (300 lbs), improperly tuned, shitty rider, or all of the above....

Slick tires? Of course that's going to make a huge difference....

I think he is just the fastest ever.