wrong size

250Rho

would have been nice for the ass hole who sold me my bike to tell me that it was bored out. after a year of riding its time to get a fresh top end, no big deal right.... wrong i ordered all the parts and when i pull the top end i find that my new pistons are too fucking small. now im out of money because of all the parts i already had to buy. :verymad: now i have to wait untill i start working this summer to buy the right parts :banghead: ........im mad i think somebodys gettin an ass kickin :ninja:

Honestly, you probably should have pulled it apart and looked at it first anyways before you ordered shit.

Not saying that that asshole who sold you it doesn't matter, he's just that...an asshole. It sucks that pullin off the head and measuring this shit coulda fixed your problems.

Honestly, you probably should have pulled it apart and looked at it first anyways before you ordered shit.

Not saying that that asshole who sold you it doesn't matter, he's just that...an asshole. It sucks that pullin off the head and measuring this shit coulda fixed your problems.

Yup! :thumbsup:

yeah i see how i can look really stupid :shoothead: now i know to measure then buy. problem is i bought all the parts seperatly from diferent sources to save some dough. im puten em on ebay as a set see if im not totally screwd.,, :shrug: ,,it was just starting to lose compresion and it sounded good so i thought id get all the parts together and do it all in one sitting and be fairly rutine... guess not :shrug: . think i might have it ported while its apart though. who do you guys reccomend?

yeah i see how i can look really stupid :shoothead: now i know to measure then buy. problem is i bought all the parts seperatly from diferent sources to save some dough. im puten em on ebay as a set see if im not totally screwd.,, :shrug: ,,it was just starting to lose compresion and it sounded good so i thought id get all the parts together and do it all in one sitting and be fairly rutine... guess not :shrug: . think i might have it ported while its apart though. who do you guys reccomend?

You sure wouldnt regret it.

Why don't you contact the place you bought the pistons and see if they'll exchange them.

Offer to pay a 10% restocking fee....you'd probably lose more than that on Ebay....

Why don't you contact the place you bought the pistons and see if they'll exchange them.

Offer to pay a 10% restocking fee....you'd probably lose more than that on Ebay....

The man brings up a good point. The business should let you return them, especially being as they are new and have not been used. Call them up, tell your story and see what they say!

I would of gladly swapped you out if you had bought them from us. As mentioned might try to call who you bought them from. Like in my sig says: "You can go broke saving money". :confused: We all learn the hard way sometimes.