Banshee HQ trip to Badlands in Attica, IN

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CB6979....Can I get your footage somehow? Id like to play around a little. Dang it lynn I never did get those piolet jets...

I forgot all about them, I had them with me.

Yep Im relaxing now, I must have gotten my 2nd wind when I got home, cause I got it all cleaned up and put away also.

Had a good time also, and it was good to see everybody again, and to meet all you other guys in person. great group of guys!

We'll have to try again soon and get the out of state guys to join again.

Just got everybody dropped off and my bike cleaned up. I'm jumping in the shower and going to crash. Just heard there's a good chance I might have to go into work tomorrow. Those dirty bastards. Planning on sleeping in and doing nothing but healing. Guess we'll see. Wish I would have had more time to talk to everybody. One of my buddies that was with me, this was his first trip and a new 4 wheeler also. Kinda needed to help him out as much as I could. We'll have to do it again sometime. We should all go over to St. Joe state park in MO some time. Much better camping and alot of flats to get some good drag racing in. About twice the area with some pretty nice trails too. Only $3 a day to ride too.

Was a great time best riding trip Ive had in years. We beat the hell out of these Banshees, and did not have a single issue ALL DAY. We rode from 9:30 to 4:30 and stopped for fuel and water.. Great trail riding, will post pics soon! Great to meet everyone! We just got back from our 4 hour return trip, and settling up with a few budweisers! :beer:

hell yea it was a blast.. i had a little mishap on the way home (trailor tire blew out) but luckily i had a spare that fit it.. it was deinately the best riding i have done in a while also.. i have a little video i'll get uploaded later.. after changing a tire n the dam trailor with semi's blowin by, and having to beat the dam fender back out on the trailor.. i left the shee's loaded last night.. so i'll get everything cleaned and shit today.. i'll get those vids loaded later..

hell yea it was a blast.. i had a little mishap on the way home (trailor tire blew out) but luckily i had a spare that fit it.. it was deinately the best riding i have done in a while also.. i have a little video i'll get uploaded later.. after changing a tire n the dam trailor with semi's blowin by, and having to beat the dam fender back out on the trailor.. i left the shee's loaded last night.. so i'll get everything cleaned and shit today.. i'll get those vids loaded later..

sorry to hear about your trailer. hope it didnt have anything to do with those gas cans you were dodging. sorry bout that lol

sorry to hear about your trailer. hope it didnt have anything to do with those gas cans you were dodging. sorry bout that lol

I thought those prolly came from one of the members, lol

I have loaded, and Im still loading pics in images.