ITS NOT THE DAMN TORS...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is good i had some good laughs... I like how he ignores people saying get a filter!! Fuck it let him run that filter and blow the motor.. End of story! Lets start a new thread in a week on how to rebuild a motor.! Would you like me to send you a fucking K&N filter so you will change it? Listen to these people they will help you and if you ignore them then they will stop helping you and then your shit out of luck... You say you will take the carbs down to yamaha to get cleaned but you wont spend 30 bucks for a filter? come on man take advice from these people and stop sending video's and fix the god damn thing and what i dont get you got all these prob's and smoke but you still wanna take it out for another 30 min ride LMFAO :down: dude your just asking for prob's man you say you will cry if you hurt the motor DUDE YOUR NOT TAKEING ADIVCE from any 1 so your gunna hurt the motor!!!! go get a 4 stroke if you dont wanna listen to us..

This thread is good i had some good laughs... I like how he ignores people saying get a filter!! Fuck it let him run that filter and blow the motor.. End of story! Lets start a new thread in a week on how to rebuild a motor.! Would you like me to send you a fucking K&N filter so you will change it? Listen to these people they will help you and if you ignore them then they will stop helping you and then your shit out of luck... You say you will take the carbs down to yamaha to get cleaned but you wont spend 30 bucks for a filter? come on man take advice from these people and stop sending video's and fix the god damn thing and what i dont get you got all these prob's and smoke but you still wanna take it out for another 30 min ride LMFAO :down: dude your just asking for prob's man you say you will cry if you hurt the motor DUDE YOUR NOT TAKEING ADIVCE from any 1 so your gunna hurt the motor!!!! go get a 4 stroke if you dont wanna listen to us..

lol, i said countless times im gonna get a new stock filter tomorow :) on saturday morning, which is Friday night in the US :), i just said if its not the filter etc lol.

sorry for being like that, and yeah, talking about servicing, its the last thing ill do but ill do it if i must, the last time i sent my blaster, to clean the carb they charged $80 for the carb cleaning, so for the shee its gonna be like $160 lol.

IF the filter THAT i WILL buy does not work, i will take out the pilots, clean, and put them back in, its all i can think of.

i just hope its not a problem with the needle, thats really hard to put on myself, so thats when ill have to give it to yamaha to do for me :)

Edited by blaster2006

You can guess at it as long as you want, but untill you start acting on what we're trying to tell you, you'll never get it fixed. Just keep runnin it and guessing, pretty soon you'll be lookin in the for sale! trying to find new juggs.

Its prolly an easy fix either way, if you would just put some of your useless guessing time into actual hands on time. :banghead:

You really need to get a manual, cause your going to need it, or else you just wasted what you paid for the bike. Really should have gotten a 4 stroke.

omg, haterade dis morn. yah that filter is verry important to protect the motor, but from the vid, it sounds like the plugs are loading up, but when you rev it, they clear up a bit. drain the fuel, ad some fresh stuff, clean the carbs out, and if you don't have a lid, bump the jetts up. with out the lid, you are pullin less fuel. invest in a compression tester, cus that filter may have worn the cylinders quite a bit, or u could be lucky

My experience with forums when asking for advice usually comes back with mixed opinions, sometimes even contradictive. This thread is not one of those. Evereyone who has replied so far has showed the same view and given similar advice. Take on board what they have to say because from their experience, they know what they're talking about and I'm sure if they had the same problem this is where they would start.

I agree, clean the carbs, check the reeds, get new plugs and filter..I've had that happen many times and usally it was just dirt in the carbs.. make sure and check between both carbs there should be a piece of rubber fuel line that conects them both......DO THAT and then come back and tell us what u find..Its not brain surgery!!! :wallbash:

omg, haterade dis morn. yah that filter is verry important to protect the motor, but from the vid, it sounds like the plugs are loading up, but when you rev it, they clear up a bit. drain the fuel, ad some fresh stuff, clean the carbs out, and if you don't have a lid, bump the jetts up. with out the lid, you are pullin less fuel. invest in a compression tester, cus that filter may have worn the cylinders quite a bit, or u could be lucky

exactly.

guys, bhq, im really sorry to annoy etc, i hope you could just understand i spent almost every last dollar i had, in something i really wanted, it was the best in what i could find, and its problem i thought would go from removing the TORS. its why im abit angry and ignorant.

today i only have my hands, no filter,i could clean the carbs, but this is what i planned:

my fuel is almost out, so tomorow ill buy alot of 2 stroke yamalube motor oil, and mix 30:1, and fill it up.

ill also buy a new stock air filter, and put it on.

after that i will fire it up and see if the problem is there.

if it is, im pulling the carbs out, opening the (i dont know the word for this part, the bottom of the carb where the floats + main jets are), and remove the pilot, make sure its clean etc, and re close it. ill do that to both carbs, and at the same time look at the intakes, to see if there is any cuts from a possible air leak. i will then try and see if the bottom part of the needle is bent by pushing on the throttle etc.

ill take a look at the reeds aswell.

i just hope it will be easy putting it back in that annoying air box, the last time i took my carb out it was hell to put back in lol.

is what i mentioned enough good guys? thanks and sorry for the stupidity.

right now, im gonna check both crossover tubes, the one on the intake, and the one between the carbs

Edited by blaster2006

Since ive been here man these guys have done nothing but steer me into the right direction everytime. They have been there and done that and they dont want to see others have to go thru the same mistakes or hassle. But what you said your going to do is prob the best plan you have said. good luck you ya and let us know what you come up with. :beer:

Edited by BlasterKX

Since ive been here man these guys have done nothing but steer me into the right direction everytime. They have been there and done that and they dont want to see others have to go thru the same mistakes or hassle. But what you said your going to do is prob the best plan you have said. good luck you ya and let us know what you come up with. :beer:

yeah hehe, check this post on saturday morning, by then i woulda had my new filter + 30:1 premix in.

the only thing i did when i got the bike was change the plugs, so no its not the plugs problem whoever mentioned that btw.

i also hope that i can get a screwdriver to open those damn carbs, that and getting it back into the airbox, is why i really hate dealing with carbs.

well if you havent done it by the time i get off work tonight i gotta put mynew cable and tors removing kit on and il take pics of how to clean and remove your jets if you want. il just check this before i start on it so i know to grab the camera

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :)

do that lol.

please xD

thanks alot :)

if you can get vids, it would be even better, and lol, show me a good technique of how to put them back in that damn rubber boot of the airbox!! thanks xD

best bet so clean em u dont get brake clean with the red straw piece use that and spray down the whole carb and where the jets are stick it right in the hole and spray away and every other hole and just go over it that might be your best bet...its simple and just watch how you take everything apart and when you do watch the choke piece people put em in backwards if im thinking it that piece i might be wrong and it wont run? i dunno lol...but def listen to what people say on here they been throu all this shit..good luck..