Blackbird Browser

jayzx10r

Yea I saw that bullshit a few months ago. God forbid someone makes a browser for us white folk. It would be racist! And holy dog shit let it say connect, EMPOWER, entertain... the fucking world would come to a halt and Al Sharpton and Jessie Jacksons stupid fucking asses would be all up in arms about it.

I don't fight for this country to still have this bullshit about, African American, Mexican America, yadda yadda. None of these mother fuckers are African anything when they are born in the United States. They are fucking AMERICANS! PERIOD! You have people that dedicate their lives to getting rid of segregation, and then stupid fucks like the owners of this company do dumbshit like this. Yet the people that use it are the ones talking about equality this and equality that.

As far as I am concerned everybody can STFU with all this equality bullshit tallk. In another week we will have a black president. Nobody can complain any longer about a glass ceiling or THE MAN keeping them down. OBAMA is now the man. So if you feel you dont have as much as the next guy, get a good fucking job and earn it. I agree with you bansheeman, I refuse to say african american, mexican american whatever. You live here you are american. Our schools have black studen unions, mexican studen unions, gay and lesbian student unions. Try starting a straight white student union and see what they say. :down::down: Why is it that reverse discrimination is ok and if you are white and have done well for yourself you are somehow keeping somebody else down. God forbid you should say anything about it, you will be labeled a racist. I dont really care if you are white black, brown, gay or straight. AS long as you have a job, take care of your kids/responsibilities and actually contribute to society, you are ok with me. I fucking hate white trash just as much as some getto as thug from compton. I have respect for anybody that works hard wether they are wealthy or not. Our society pisses me off. We idolize some dipshit gangster thug who got lucky enought to have tallent and now plays in the NBA or NFL and makes millions yet cant keep his ass from getting in trouble with the law. At the same time we have hard working people who cant even get health insurance. stepping off soap box now.

http://www.blackbirdhome.com/

What a bunch of crap.... :down:

Allright i am not the guy to do it but one of you have got to know computers well enough to do this. It is time to start the white bird browser lol lets see what happens then.

Allright i am not the guy to do it but one of you have got to know computers well enough to do this. It is time to start the white bird browser lol lets see what happens then.

I'll tell you what would happen. We'd all be in civil court for the next 3 years of our lives, and then dishing out millions of dollars to worthless, peice of shit mother fuckers, with 17 kids and baby daddy's, that suck off Uncle Sam's tit.

Fuck you mother fuckers that want to bitch and gripe about unity, and then seperate your own race/religion/color/creed/sex or whatever by doing something like this. Racism is here to stay, all because of peices of shit, like these douche bags, that start shit like this all black web browser. And if you're so fucking proud of your heritage, then go the fuck to Africa, Mexico, India, or wherever the hell your kind is from. Cause I don't want you here. You trifling, spoiled ass mother fuckers wouldn't last a full week in the counrty that your heritage is from. So, go buy a one-way flight there, and I hope you get speared by one of the tribes hunters.

I'll tell you what would happen. We'd all be in civil court for the next 3 years of our lives, and then dishing out millions of dollars to worthless, peice of shit mother fuckers, with 17 kids and baby daddy's, that suck off Uncle Sam's tit.

Fuck you mother fuckers that want to bitch and gripe about unity, and then seperate your own race/religion/color/creed/sex or whatever by doing something like this. Racism is here to stay, all because of peices of shit, like these douche bags, that start shit like this all black web browser. And if you're so fucking proud of your heritage, then go the fuck to Africa, Mexico, India, or wherever the hell your kind is from. Cause I don't want you here. You trifling, spoiled ass mother fuckers wouldn't last a full week in the counrty that your heritage is from. So, go buy a one-way flight there, and I hope you get speared by one of the tribes hunters.

Man... ur on a roll today!! lol

In high school we tried to start a white student union for two years. Argued all the way to the district FINALLY they said we can have a European student union and that was pushing it we had to let anyone who wanted join it too. So the black and latino student unions got pissed about it and all of them joined and basically the 3% of whites in the school had about 200 blacks and mexicans a part of our club i quit and said fuck everyone. Im moving back to my little bum fuck town in arkansas where there are like 6000 whites like 10 asians (they run the chinese buffet) a few migrant workers (like 5) who make bomb ass mexican food haha. and the two black guys and like two half black kids who go to school. there is NO reverse racism there. its not that the town is racist. they just dont like anyone that comes into town with the attitude that the stereotypical blacks and mexicans have. they have ran a few wana be gangsta mexican kids out of town. but they were causing trouble and bringing drugs TO SCHOOL. eveyone knows leave them at home. lol

You guys have hit the nail on the head and I have finally got so tired or this reverse hipocritical discrimination that when someone calls me racist I say Yeah I am, now do something about it... We fight so many wars to have exquality and what not so we finally get to the point to where it doesn't matter what you are anymore because whites accept everyone now and our country still isn't ready for a black president, I know people that got jumped by a group of black people because they didn't vote for Obama which apparently made them racist... WTF?

I think I will try and start a white club just to see what happens, I think this would be a great one to take to the supreme court... I really don't care what color, ethnicity, sexuality, or religion you are just don't be such damn hipocrits.

Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in

lwhite history is for 11 months out of the year. let them have their month. no big deal as long as we don't lose another month to mexican history, or asian history.

white entertainment is about 90% of what's on tv too. so what if there's a few black channels. we got the rest. just set the tv preset channels to skip over the black channels. that's what i do. problem solved.

lwhite history is for 11 months out of the year. let them have their month. no big deal as long as we don't lose another month to mexican history, or asian history.

white entertainment is about 90% of what's on tv too. so what if there's a few black channels. we got the rest. just set the tv preset channels to skip over the black channels. that's what i do. problem solved.

its just the principle of it all.. its great for them to have BET and black history month.. for white people, it would be racist.

http://www.whitebirdbrowser.com/

White Links

Stuff White People Like

White Design

White People Food

White People Information

White People International

White People Recreation

White People Recreation, Also

White People Sports

White People Sports

LOL!