Blackbird Browser

jayzx10r

See if that lasts very long. If it gets taken down that's bullshit.

LOL that is funny as shit. Who the hell put that up?

I'll tell you what would happen. We'd all be in civil court for the next 3 years of our lives, and then dishing out millions of dollars to worthless, peice of shit mother fuckers, with 17 kids and baby daddy's, that suck off Uncle Sam's tit.

Fuck you mother fuckers that want to bitch and gripe about unity, and then seperate your own race/religion/color/creed/sex or whatever by doing something like this. Racism is here to stay, all because of peices of shit, like these douche bags, that start shit like this all black web browser. And if you're so fucking proud of your heritage, then go the fuck to Africa, Mexico, India, or wherever the hell your kind is from. Cause I don't want you here. You trifling, spoiled ass mother fuckers wouldn't last a full week in the counrty that your heritage is from. So, go buy a one-way flight there, and I hope you get speared by one of the tribes hunters.

haha well put my friend.

lwhite history is for 11 months out of the year. let them have their month. no big deal as long as we don't lose another month to mexican history, or asian history.

white entertainment is about 90% of what's on tv too. so what if there's a few black channels. we got the rest. just set the tv preset channels to skip over the black channels. that's what i do. problem solved.

Don

I would like to get Jesse and Al in a room, say look at this, blackbird....isn't this great for your people.

They get their very own browser geared towards them...etc.

Let them look around for a bit, sing it's praises, call for all their brothers to unite, etc.

Then....flip the script and say hey...look, here's whitebird.

The look on their faces would be 100% absolutely priceless. What could they say, really?????

Damn I wish I had a shit ton of money so I could do shit like that. You don't like it? Go Fuck Yourself.....

:biggrin: