Will bigredfag flubber bubber and fatgregrob

Fags  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will add a little more about the bike now that I have some time... I only jetted it 1 time when I got it, I used the jets I had laying around and tried to get it closer then it was when I got it and I did get it closer, but never took the time or money to get jets bought to get it perfect.

I actually had it all set up to take the carbs off, put the efi back on, run stic coils and a dyna CBR ignition, but the guy who was going to do it and came up with all the parts I needed (also my dyno guy and best streetbike mechanic around here, who has raced and built bikes for supermoto for the last 10 years) took the wall racing at 180 and is still in the hospital. Thats why I never got around to doing what the bike really needed for doing what I wanted to do with it. For what tyler built the bike for, (hillshooting) the carbs worked fine.

I liked the bike, drew crowds like crazy, really the only reason I got rid of it was my raptor was faster, and it was too big and heavy to take in the hillshoots I like to fuck around it. It was a good built and fun bike.

Bike needed some serious tuning done is about all I could tell when I had it before trading it to Jared.

yea, surely it would jumping that high in altitude.. probably was way way rich..

I'd agree with you Kiel...

From near sea level to nearly 7000 feet (or more, I'm not sure) will play absolute hell with jetting...and make it run like a fat blubbering pig....

Speaking of fat blubbering pigs.....

hahaha.. i was expecting to see a pic of gregrob after that last comment..

I will add a little more about the bike now that I have some time... I only jetted it 1 time when I got it, I used the jets I had laying around and tried to get it closer then it was when I got it and I did get it closer, but never took the time or money to get jets bought to get it perfect.

I actually had it all set up to take the carbs off, put the efi back on, run stic coils and a dyna CBR ignition, but the guy who was going to do it and came up with all the parts I needed (also my dyno guy and best streetbike mechanic around here, who has raced and built bikes for supermoto for the last 10 years) took the wall racing at 180 and is still in the hospital. Thats why I never got around to doing what the bike really needed for doing what I wanted to do with it. For what tyler built the bike for, (hillshooting) the carbs worked fine.

I liked the bike, drew crowds like crazy, really the only reason I got rid of it was my raptor was faster, and it was too big and heavy to take in the hillshoots I like to fuck around it. It was a good built and fun bike.

damn, i didnt know you were doing all that.. i thought i have you all the jets and stock efi shit?? was that stuff not going to work? i honestly dont know much about it, because i had never intended on using the efi..

Cum onnnnnnn tities !!!

Who cares bout that other shit ??!

Any one who voted for anything other than titties needs to get their head checked out.

Speaking of fat blubbering pigs.....

O MY! :flamewar::sick: :ohmy:

yea, surely it would jumping that high in altitude.. probably was way way rich..

hahaha.. i was expecting to see a pic of gregrob after that last comment..

damn, i didnt know you were doing all that.. i thought i have you all the jets and stock efi shit?? was that stuff not going to work? i honestly dont know much about it, because i had never intended on using the efi..

yeah you had most of the stuff I needed... Was going to have to mod the airbox, and get coils but you had pretty much all I needed to get it done..

Hey man if you can't play out in the yard with the big dogs then keep your ass inside with the bitches aight.. All I can see that Loco's tryin to do is make these 2 dipshits feel so retarded that maybe they will leave and never post anymore nonsense on this site again...They brought it on themselves....

Are you serious? You have been on here for what 6 months? Why are you so into making them feel stupid? Got a little " I got picked on in highschool" problem your trying to make up for over the internet? All Im tryn to say is Tyler has changed. No one was talking to you anyway so just go back to bed with mommy she will keep you safe from the big bad internet. Nite Nite

Are you serious? You have been on here for what 6 months? Why are you so into making them feel stupid? Got a little " I got picked on in highschool" problem your trying to make up for over the internet? All Im tryn to say is Tyler has changed. No one was talking to you anyway so just go back to bed with mommy she will keep you safe from the big bad internet. Nite Nite

hes been here for 6 months and still has a better rep. than you. Your the one talking shit jackass not him.

How does he have a better rep than Kotin?

I've talked to Kotin for a long time and done plenty of business with you...he's a good guy in my book...and pretty knowledgeable as well.

Just because bbc has posted more in the last few months doesn't mean he has a better rep, does it???

:whistling: