Will bigredfag flubber bubber and fatgregrob

Fags  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

most of you guys have prolly read the scenery thread my bigred.. he claims my bike was junk. i claim he makes every bike he gets into junk. says he is going to put a 1000cc street bike motor in there with a turbo..

i am right now stating my official stance on this subject..

i, locogato11283, say that this swap will NEVER happen. there will be no 1000cc motor and def no turbo..

there i said it..

so, what do you guys think?

discuss...................................................

EDIT: everyone man up and tell what you voted and why...

i voted hell fuck no for obvious reasons.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i couldnt give 2 shits about their project , i voted for pics of bbcmudtruck's wife .

honestly why would you need to turbo it , 1000cc street bike motor doesnt make enough power on its own ? turbo is over kill if you ask me .

Edited by woodro77

i had to go for the lady pics !!! are they naked... because i ll vote again if they are full nude. :cool:

dude is stingy with pics.. ive only seen a couple, but shes pretty hot. ive met her in person.. she kept giving me those, "come fuck me" eyes.. :shrug:

I voted for ...... since i have been back on the site I noticed that Loco has turned into a 14 year old little bitch who cares waaayy to fucking much what a bunch of internet people think of him and tries soooo hard to be cool.

Used to be a cool dude. Now your just a fucking fag bitch man. What a shame :confused:

I voted for ...... since i have been back on the site I noticed that Loco has turned into a 14 year old little bitch who cares waaayy to fucking much what a bunch of internet people think of him and tries soooo hard to be cool.

Used to be a cool dude. Now your just a fucking fag bitch man. What a shame :confused:

this all coming from a guy who has all his mods listed in his signature??

hahaha, ok dude.