Will bigredfag flubber bubber and fatgregrob

Fags  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to get on a whos got better shit kick but I will be happy with my mostly stock shee. That is why I took the cubs and shit off. Becouse I wanted a mostly stock shee. I am also happy with my new BMW, my wifes new SUV, my silverado, my house, my toy trailor, my little man son, and life in general. The point is noone cares what you OR I have. Anyone who judges their worth by their possesions and a worthless indivdual in my openion. As long as your happy thats all that matters little guy. Now all that is left to do is call all the guys that can "vouch" for you (wich is funny since you dont care if anyone belives you but you still list people to verify) and make sure you really have all this shit. HA Grow up dude.

WTF???????? dude, YOU are ripping on me about my shee "being weak" because it is mostly stock. Now your saying you like mostly stock shees and its only about what makes you happy. So what the fuck is your deal? Do you like to get people going then say the exact opposite afterwards? Im NOT trying to compare my shit to anyones stuff. Im just saying maybe if i didnt have all my other shit i could put more time/money into my quad, thats all. Thats sweet as hell you have a bmw, toy hauler etc.....but then again im only 21 and prolly dont make the kinda cash you do. Trust me, im not trying to say im better than you or anyone on here im just trying to understand what the fuck your talking about! One minute your saying one thing and the next its the exact opposite. Im done arguing with your ass.

Lets see some tits

Edited by bansheejoel

WTF???????? dude, YOU are ripping on me about my shee "being weak" because it is mostly stock. Now your saying you like mostly stock shees and its only about what makes you happy. So what the fuck is your deal? Do you like to get people going then say the exact opposite afterwards? Im NOT trying to compare my shit to anyones stuff. Im just saying maybe if i didnt have all my other shit i could put more time/money into my quad, thats all. Thats sweet as hell you have a bmw, toy hauler etc.....but then again im only 21 and prolly dont make the kinda cash you do. Trust me, im not trying to say im better than you or anyone on here im just trying to understand what the fuck your talking about! One minute your saying one thing and the next its the exact opposite. Im done arguing with your ass.

Lets see some tits

make ya a deal...stop all the petty shit... agree to disagree on some shit ... agree to agree on the lets see some tits thing and call it a day. And I like all shees. It just happens that with my back and the riding areas a mostly stock one suited my riding better.

Edited by kotin6

make ya a deal...stop all the petty shit... agree to disagree on some shit ... agree to agree on the lets see some tits thing and call it a day. And I like all shees. It just happens that with my back and the riding areas a mostly stock one suited my riding better.

sounds good

You guys need to start finding things in common.

For example...wouldn't you both tap this shit?

75246People-_Girls-_Hot_Blonde_In_Bikini.jpg

haha i was wondering if anyone would get that.. you win the prize..

they are both d-bags.. how many times has bigred claimed hq sucked and was leaving, only to return a few weeks later?

then he bad mouths a well respected site sponsor for NO good reason..

then he starts yapping about how the bike i built is junk.. which is funny because many people from here have seen it and a few have ridden it who all seem to disagree with him. hes a shady character too, which is part of the reason i never traded him my raptor for a banshee of his. i actually made some phone calls and had a couple guys tell me hes not very trustworthy.

they guy is a total clown. they both are. its really funny that gregrob is over on PS asking for advice on how to put his new motor together. what, he isnt having bigred do it for him? i dont blame him. i wouldnt let bigred touch my weedeater.

What's the prize? (I'm sure I don't actually want to know)

Like I said before, I never really had a problem with BigRed. I think alot of the stuff he said was exaggerated in one way or another....... Gregrob on the other hand, has not come up with much on here that is accurate or helpful. :confused:

if you dont like it, dont click on the thread..

you just "wasted time" by clicking on it and then replying.. practice what you preach son.

Haha, your funny. How am I supposed to know what this is about without opening the thread? If a random ass thread has 176 posts then most people are going to atleast see what its about. Thats what I did, and thats how I determined that its a waste of time. So apparently I'm wasting my time talking to you and your not wasting your time talking to me.

Whatever, I might as well jump on the bandwagon.

BOOOOBS!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, your funny. How am I supposed to know what this is about without opening the thread? If a random ass thread has 176 posts then most people are going to atleast see what its about. Thats what I did, and thats how I determined that its a waste of time. So apparently I'm wasting my time talking to you and your not wasting your time talking to me.

Whatever, I might as well jump on the bandwagon.

BOOOOBS!!!!!!!!!!

thats the spirit.. BOOBS!!!

my gf underwater.. shes a tard.

n738495505_5518439_5901.jpg

For example...wouldn't you both tap this shit?

75246People-_Girls-_Hot_Blonde_In_Bikini.jpg

I sure as hell know I would get in there :cool:

TAP!!! Hell I'd have to go beyond that..I'd let her give me the snail trail from my forehead to my chin....mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm :biggrin: