HUGE Signature picture files

dajogejr

Good to see you eliminated that long as mod list and shortend the picture size :thumbsup:

Oh come on....it wasnt THAT long lol...but no problem. I'll stick with the pic.

No problem. I just picked up a PS3 for Christmas. I've been shooting people on line. That's pretty damn cool. If you haven't played in 6 years you need to check it out. A bunch of us have been getting together and blowing shit up. It's a good time. Nice stress relief.

I don't really think of myself as Ford guy. Used to have Chevys, then a Dodge, then the first Mustang. 8 later and a Turbo Coupe and still don't think I'm really a Ford guy. I think they are all junk. If they weren't they wouldn't make wrenches to fit them all.

I was thinking about the PS3/Xbox 360 thing...I think I'd go with a PS3 though. And I used to be on dial up in my Xbox days, so I never really have played console games online. But now I have the ability to do it, and I don't want to, lol... I've been thinking about it, but I look at my Xbox and realize how much value it doesn't have now, and how my Banshee still needs all this port work and stuff... :biggrin:

But either way, I actually might pick one up when I get back to work. Been hanging out for about a month...I quit my job, and I'm looking for another...and my same job offered me my job and to come back, but we'll see what happens in the next few weeks. I take night classes anyways, so I've been busy to say the least. If they gave me a raise or something I'll do it, but I don't think I can go somewhere where I was being treated unfairly without SOME type of change. (I know how the job market is, but my only real expense is gas and the Banshee right now...I moved back to my parents to save money to buy a house, set up a 401K, and all this other stuff...basically just getting on track for a good future. :blush: ) Not to mention with my parents going through divorce (maybe? who knows, shit's all over the place), I have more than enough stress right now.

I think all car manufacturers have different strenghts and weaknesses...Ford has a badass rear end, and GM has badass motors. To be the best you gotta mix and match. But I like Mustangs because of how inexpensive they are. At least when compared to the other V8 cars they match up against so well.

And an '03 Kenne Bell Cobra...WOW. I would do anything for that car...damn I hate being 19 and in college, I don't have the money like you guys do. :down:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And an '03 Kenne Bell Cobra...WOW. I would do anything for that car...damn I hate being 19 and in college, I don't have the money like you guys do. :down:

The game thing will wear off pretty shortly for me. I've already dropped off quite a bit. I traded in most of the PS2 stuff I had when I got this thing. Picked up about 6-7 games for it. I've only played 3 of them.

I'm a member of a Mustang site out of St. Louis and it seems the guys your age are the ones with the cars like that. I just bought a cat back from a 03 Cobra from a guy that was 20 I think. He was in college, working part time for a landscaping company and living in a dorm. It was his second vehicle. I was lucky to have a first vehicle in trade school and it was a pos.

I think it depends a lot on your lifestyle. You can have a 90,000 a year job but with a 1500.00 house payment and all the other crap that goes with it you just don't end up feeling that loaded. I'm sure most of us "guys with money" on here can relate.

I'm a member of a Mustang site out of St. Louis and it seems the guys your age are the ones with the cars like that. I just bought a cat back from a 03 Cobra from a guy that was 20 I think. He was in college, working part time for a landscaping company and living in a dorm. It was his second vehicle. I was lucky to have a first vehicle in trade school and it was a pos.

I think it depends a lot on your lifestyle. You can have a 90,000 a year job but with a 1500.00 house payment and all the other crap that goes with it you just don't end up feeling that loaded. I'm sure most of us "guys with money" on here can relate.

That's true...but that's also a sign of maturity. I realize all these things I want, and when I do get enough money or the chance, by then it passes. To be honest I'd rather have just my Banshee and truck, and a family and a mortgage instead of a house full of toys and by myself. That's why I'm paying off all my college loans as fast as I can, and stacking as much money as I can. Most kids my age would rather go drink and have fun, which I do from time to time and love, but for the most part it's not worth it IMO.

I think it's a sign of maturity in myself also...looking forward in life, and trying to make sure my future is always better than my todays. Becoming a part of the work force in this economy I think is going to benefit me a lot when it comes back.

I envy how respectable, smart, knowledgable, mature, and how much of hard workers you older guys really are. I hate being at the part of life I'm in, because it's hard to get around the "know it all dumbass" image. I'm between a kid, and man. It's a curse and a blessing.

Okay, so maybe you guys aren't loaded to where you can blow all the money you want...but you're very rich in morals, value, maturity, and respectability. You have familys, and you do great jobs supporting them. That is what I'm more jealous of. I can only hope to be as good as some of you guys one day. But I try to do what I can, learn as much as I can, and I'll be there someday...no rush.

Sorry for being so off topic, lol...

That's true...but that's also a sign of maturity. I realize all these things I want, and when I do get enough money or the chance, by then it passes. To be honest I'd rather have just my Banshee and truck, and a family and a mortgage instead of a house full of toys and by myself. That's why I'm paying off all my college loans as fast as I can, and stacking as much money as I can. Most kids my age would rather go drink and have fun, which I do from time to time and love, but for the most part it's not worth it IMO.

I think it's a sign of maturity in myself also...looking forward in life, and trying to make sure my future is always better than my todays. Becoming a part of the work force in this economy I think is going to benefit me a lot when it comes back.

I envy how respectable, smart, knowledgable, mature, and how much of hard workers you older guys really are. I hate being at the part of life I'm in, because it's hard to get around the "know it all dumbass" image. I'm between a kid, and man. It's a curse and a blessing.

Okay, so maybe you guys aren't loaded to where you can blow all the money you want...but you're very rich in morals, value, maturity, and respectability. You have familys, and you do great jobs supporting them. That is what I'm more jealous of. I can only hope to be as good as some of you guys one day. But I try to do what I can, learn as much as I can, and I'll be there someday...no rush.

Sorry for being so off topic, lol...

It sounds like if there were more of you out there I wouldn't have to call so many of your age group dumbass kids. That's all part of it though. Go out lay some pipe in anything you can and get trashed more than you need to. Just don't get caught. I'm not really that old (I don't think) but I'd still like to go back to your age again and do some things. I wouldn't stress out about retirement and that stuff to much yet. Have a good time, party, and all tha crap. Once you are 21 it won't be all that much fun. when it's legal it just doesn't have the flair. You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders good luck to you.

Sorry to be off topic too. I thought that needed a reply.

What's up with the Michael Jackson thing anyway? I'm kinda new sorry. Why not Mickey Mouse or Superman? That just says Me First! Me First! I'm assuming that's the reaction you are going for?

grpark...when you post a question, it is easier to diagnose when we have details including what'd done to your machine as well as what you've already tried.

However,

In all my years of wrenching, I've yet to find a single instance where the color of your brake lines, the type of grab bar, what rider bend renthals or a thumb throttle extender has been a critical point in fixing a bike.

I think we can all find a very happy and reasonable medium for what we have on our bikes or where we ride, jetting specs, pipes, carb types, ported or not, etc.

I agree it is easy to say my mods are in my sig. That helps. Just gotta be reasonable...and considerate for others.

I've asked people in the past to cut down their sig picture, etc. And most have been very receptive of that and cool about it, I've even helped resize pictures for a few people.

But I've had the rare instance where someone acted like I took their ball and went home.....and they cried like a little girl.

I try to avoid that....

If everyone is considerate of their fellow riders on the boards, it's all good....so no worries.

I often come off as brash and kind of a dick when I really don't mean to be (there are a few instances where I totally mean to be...lol)

No worries on calling me out on my sig.....I'm not going to get all bent out of shape for something that simple. I honestly had all that stuff there so I could have a running list of everything done to my shee and not forget.....then one of the moderators gave me a great idea to just put it in my profile. No harm no foul my way. Now that I actually think about it.....it was kind of long! Thanks for letting me know. Since everyone is on this thred....CAN SOMEONE DO A FLOW TEST ON A STOCK PETCOCK AND A PINGEL VALVE!!!!!! Just asking. Thanks!

grpark...when you post a question, it is easier to diagnose when we have details including what'd done to your machine as well as what you've already tried.

However,

In all my years of wrenching, I've yet to find a single instance where the color of your brake lines, the type of grab bar, what rider bend renthals or a thumb throttle extender has been a critical point in fixing a bike.

I think we can all find a very happy and reasonable medium for what we have on our bikes or where we ride, jetting specs, pipes, carb types, ported or not, etc.

I agree it is easy to say my mods are in my sig. That helps. Just gotta be reasonable...and considerate for others.

I've asked people in the past to cut down their sig picture, etc. And most have been very receptive of that and cool about it, I've even helped resize pictures for a few people.

But I've had the rare instance where someone acted like I took their ball and went home.....and they cried like a little girl.

I try to avoid that....

If everyone is considerate of their fellow riders on the boards, it's all good....so no worries.

I often come off as brash and kind of a dick when I really don't mean to be (there are a few instances where I totally mean to be...lol)

The Team Richards thing in your sig is too big............. You should shorten it to Team Dick or Team Dicks. I am not sure which is funnier. :yelrotflmao:

Post count has nothing to do with it ,Jan.08 is what Im laughing at :shoothead:

Put your money where you mouth is, PM me lets set something up.

If I make it to the Florida Gncc race we'll enter the same class, start on the same line and I will have cooked us a burger and put some beers on ice buy the time you wrap your laps up. :biggrin: