Stock Petcock Mod!

grpark20

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i was looking for a pingel and then i saw what you did to your stock on and thought that was a great idea so i went out to the shop last night and with my die grinder and a carbide bit it took me about an hour to do mine. I would post a pic of my completed one but i seem to be having issues doing that. Great post grpark20 it was easy to do and it works really well. Mine is going to Redline Racing to run on the Dyno next week so i will see how well it works.

Well i was looking for a pingel and then i saw what you did to your stock on and thought that was a great idea so i went out to the shop last night and with my die grinder and a carbide bit it took me about an hour to do mine. I would post a pic of my completed one but i seem to be having issues doing that. Great post grpark20 it was easy to do and it works really well. Mine is going to Redline Racing to run on the Dyno next week so i will see how well it works.

Sounds good...would love to see pics......I'm not saying this will not fuel your needs, but I wouldn't run your bike hard until we get some flow tests on a pingel and possible a stock petcock.

Sounds good...would love to see pics......I'm not saying this will not fuel your needs, but I wouldn't run your bike hard until we get some flow tests on a pingel and possible a stock petcock.

Well i talked to Cameron at redline and he said that he has done this before and they will fuel a built motor just fine like i said it is going on the dyno next week so that will give me a good idea of how it works.

0105092036.jpg

Edited by motor builder

Well i talked to Cameron at redline and he said that he has done this before and they will fuel a built motor just fine like i said it is going on the dyno next week so that will give me a good idea of how it works.

0105092036.jpg

Mod looks good. Glad to here a builder thinks it will flow enough. Make sure you report back to us after the dyno to let us know how it flowwed!!

Make sure you report back to us after the dyno to let us know how it flowwed!!

I will do that should have the dyno runs done by the middle of the week.

Well lets see some numbers off that stroker of yours when you get em. Wondering how bad I'm gonna have to whup ya with my stocker next time you head down to Hooterville :biggrin: :biggrin:

LOL i will post some pics of the dyno sheet when i get it. I am sure i will be to scared to race you when we get to ride together anyhow lol.