Anyone ever here of this company?

MarineNYC

So I've been in accidents. Everyone has. Well the last one scared the shit out of my parents and the decided to buy me some gear for Xmas without consulting me first. I already had ASV chest protector, Fox shin guards and sixone impact shorts. They took it upon themselves to buy me some insane set up that I know cost them a fortune. My father say that alot of the freestyle motorcross guys were it. I just dont know yet. I dont think I will wear it and it pisses me off because if they just asked I would of steered them towards some gear I actually would of worn. What do you guys think?

Came with impact shorts new shin and knee guards and forearm protection.

http://www.forcefieldbodyarmour.co.uk/ba_e...s_fliteplus.asp

i havent used or heard of the protector you have but it looks for like a roost protector to me too. i use the thor sentinel protector, its really comfortable i dont really notice it and its a good one and not bad of a price!

Edited by lilmegill727

Cool. I guess I wil just have to give it a try. I know it was crazy expensive. I guess I ll give it a shot.

Wear it. Your buddies might give you grief about wearing armor, but at some stage everybody falls.

I would rather be called a pussy and be able to stand up after a bad fall than spend 6 weeks in pain hoping I don't sneeze because because ribs got cracked in a rollover. Getting an injured buddy out from a remote trail is not easy.

My armor has a full back, chest, elbow and forearm protection, so all I really need to add is some knee guards.

I know I ride too fast on narrow winding mountain trails through trees and rocks in BC, and that sooner or later I will fall, so I am prepared for it.

By the way Loco, I think you must have way too much free time to have found a link to a video like that. makes you wonder........... Just kidding