rz banshee

gerry

If I attached the file correctly it is a PDF from zeeltronic for how to wire the banshee "using" Zeeltronics system. I'm not an electrical genius but if you can read a road map you should be able to figure this out.

Also, prices for the following is about $500 altogether.

Only thing you need to do is replace stock regulator with RZ regulator/rectifier or any other universal single phase regulator/rectifier. You will also need condenser or better battery. Find attached wiring diagram for explanation.

Prices:

VCDI-04Q 108euro

CDI-RZ1 66euro

PPV-RZ 108euro

handheld programmer 54euro

shipping 15euro

Oops, both files are the same. Only suppose to be one.

RZbanshee_wiring_diagram_zeeltronic.pdf

RZbanshee_wiring_diagram_zeeltronic.pdf

Edited by NN2

If I attached the file correctly it is a PDF from zeeltronic for how to wire the banshee "using" Zeeltronics system. I'm not an electrical genius but if you can read a road map you should be able to figure this out.

Also, prices for the following is about $500 altogether.

Only thing you need to do is replace stock regulator with RZ regulator/rectifier or any other universal single phase regulator/rectifier. You will also need condenser or better battery. Find attached wiring diagram for explanation.

Prices:

VCDI-04Q 108euro

CDI-RZ1 66euro

PPV-RZ 108euro

handheld programmer 54euro

shipping 15euro

Oops, both files are the same. Only suppose to be one.

You still have the old Zeeltronic setup, the new one is a 3in1 all those boxes became 1, few months ago..

Doorslammer, the banshee and Rz pick ups are differant, so in the pas you had to order for your specific stator.. I have the new 3 in 1, I am pretty sure its still the same case..

Well I haven't ordered the stuff yet. Borut sent me that diagram and costs in August when I had first asked about it. So you say its a 3 in 1 setup now huh? I'll have to ask about it ask I'm getting ready to purchase. He still has it listed as 3 different boxes on the website.

Well I haven't ordered the stuff yet. Borut sent me that diagram and costs in August when I had first asked about it. So you say its a 3 in 1 setup now huh? I'll have to ask about it ask I'm getting ready to purchase. He still has it listed as 3 different boxes on the website.

so where should i look for on ebay for parts i need to make ypvs werk.the bike runs with the jugs on it work good but would work better with powervalve hooked up so i read,does anyone have pics of step of there swap with stock wiring would help me more,but thanks guys for replys cause in moncton new bruniswick no one knows about this swap,the buddy i bought from bought it swap already and he didnt know much.later

2strokespirit is correct on the 3 into 1 control unit. Gerry, if you don't have the powervalve servo with cables, you will need that and also an RZ voltage regulator/rectifier. There are a couple in Ebay now. I think the easiest would be the Zeeltronic system. That's all you'd need after the servo motor and regulator plus a battery or eliminator. As far as I know you'd wire according to the attached diagram.

banshee_ypvs_wiring_PCDI_10V.pdf

2strokespirit is correct on the 3 into 1 control unit. Gerry, if you don't have the powervalve servo with cables, you will need that and also an RZ voltage regulator/rectifier. There are a couple in Ebay now. I think the easiest would be the Zeeltronic system. That's all you'd need after the servo motor and regulator plus a battery or eliminator. As far as I know you'd wire according to the attached diagram.

The best news is, its much cheaper!!!!!

Buy a YFZ450 voltage regulator, much newer than the old RZ regulators...

The best news is, its much cheaper!!!!!

Buy a YFZ450 voltage regulator, much newer than the old RZ regulators...

i just emailed Borut about which stator you have to use and he said either, but when using the banshee stator he recomends using a yfz450 reg/rectifier...

emailed to Borut

hey borut

i bought a pcdi-10v off you a while ago for a banshee with ypvs, can you tell me if i have to use the banshee stator or the rz or can i use either?

thanks Toby

email Back

Hello Toby,

You can use banshee or rz stator. Find attached wiring diagrams.

Regards,

Borut

and he gave me both wiring diagrams which i can post up but there allready on this thread from memory.

the difference between the 2 tho is with the rz ststor you have to connect a brown wire (3 from the stator to cdi) but with the banshee the brown wire isnt there so you dont use it (only 2 from the stator to cdi)

Edited by doorslammer

i just emailed Borut about which stator you have to use and he said either, but when using the banshee stator he recomends using a yfz450 reg/rectifier...

emailed to Borut

email Back

and he gave me both wiring diagrams which i can post up but there allready on this thread from memory.

the difference between the 2 tho is with the rz ststor you have to connect a brown wire (3 from the stator to cdi) but with the banshee the brown wire isnt there so you dont use it (only 2 from the stator to cdi)

Even better news...

what is his email,does this guy do the swap and knows lots

he is the owner of zeeltronic, he makes rz cdi/pv controllers that you can adjust the curves and ignition timing plus a shitload more.

as far as i know he hasnt done a conversion but know about the elctrics side of doing one

http://www.zeeltronic.com/