rz banshee

gerry

can someone help me out with how do i rigg up serva and rest to run powervalves,it runs right now but i have no cables and servo motor and batter can some who did this with banshee wireing email me please at gerry_hache@hotmail.com thanks

I could, but Im going to post it here so many people could use it, not just one. I need a printer cable to scan one. you need to get an rz harness with servo controller, a servo motor, battery elimination, cdi, and regulator. the stock coil will work. Maybe a stator. Its easier to match everything up when you have the same wire coloring and plugs anyways. if you have more rz components, such as cases, fuse box, you can also run temp gauges, turn signals, ect :cool: .

I could, but Im going to post it here so many people could use it, not just one. I need a printer cable to scan one. you need to get an rz harness with servo controller, a servo motor, battery elimination, cdi, and regulator. the stock coil will work. Maybe a stator. Its easier to match everything up when you have the same wire coloring and plugs anyways. if you have more rz components, such as cases, fuse box, you can also run temp gauges, turn signals, ect :cool: .

where should i look for parts does it all have to be from rz 350,it would be cool if u could post thx

where should i look for parts does it all have to be from rz 350,it would be cool if u could post thx

Give me a few days to make up a diagram or get a printer cable to copy/scan the one I already have.

ebay is where you will find most all you need, but it may take some time to get a collection because rz`s production stopped in the 80`s. zeelectronics also has some newer rz electronics for upgrades, and on here every now and then somebody is selling, which is where I got most of mine. Do you even have cylinders yet? The PV cylinders are universal with banshee cases, pistons, ect. But rz gaskets and head are required. You reeds, carbs intakes ect will bolt right up. Also to note, you will need the flanges or fabricate some for the exaust. The rz cylinders utilize a bolt on flange, the banshee is a slip on. So you will need to make a flanged adaptor either from cut of rz pipes or made. Since the PV on the left cylinder sticks out, your limited to pipes you can use. Most popular are the paul turner midrange pipes. Rockets are another common one, but also harder to find. You can always have some made to spec that will fit, or alter the stock ones if you get them to fire straight back by putting the cylinders on backwards having the carbs in front.

Give me a few days to make up a diagram or get a printer cable to copy/scan the one I already have.

ebay is where you will find most all you need, but it may take some time to get a collection because rz`s production stopped in the 80`s. zeelectronics also has some newer rz electronics for upgrades, and on here every now and then somebody is selling, which is where I got most of mine. Do you even have cylinders yet? The PV cylinders are universal with banshee cases, pistons, ect. But rz gaskets and head are required. You reeds, carbs intakes ect will bolt right up. Also to note, you will need the flanges or fabricate some for the exaust. The rz cylinders utilize a bolt on flange, the banshee is a slip on. So you will need to make a flanged adaptor either from cut of rz pipes or made. Since the PV on the left cylinder sticks out, your limited to pipes you can use. Most popular are the paul turner midrange pipes. Rockets are another common one, but also harder to find. You can always have some made to spec that will fit, or alter the stock ones if you get them to fire straight back by putting the cylinders on backwards having the carbs in front.

yes it already run i bought it like that but the powervalves r not hooked up,i have the ypvs cylinders and i had to weld flages on my procircuit head pipes but now im going to rebuild cause i have 50psi in right cylinder and 100psi in right still runs but going to rebuild top to bottom and then want to make powervalve system work properly,so ill need to know what ill need to hook up ypvs up because right now it is only run on the ypvs cylinders.thanks

using the stock banshee wiring will be difficult, you will find that you will bsically cut it up and start from scratch (thats what ive done)

also what rz parts do you have for the conversion so far

i have the jugs they have ypvs and buddy said i have the rz coil,but not sure i bought a year a go and thats what he said now iam going to rebuild,so where can and what do i need to hook up the powervalves.thanks

i have the jugs they have ypvs and buddy said i have the rz coil,but not sure i bought a year a go and thats what he said now iam going to rebuild,so where can and what do i need to hook up the powervalves.thanks

you dont need an rz coil.

so im assuming you have the jugs with exhaust manifold adaptors, powervalves and head.

you'll need a RZ stator assembly, CDI, PV controller (or zeeltronic PCDI-10V), PV servo, and a RZ regulator/rectifier. you will also need a battery eliminator or a motorcycle battery.

not to forget small things like PV servo cables, powervlve housing etc.

im runiing the PCDI-10V and a eliminator, this is my wiring diagram

Rz350Ypvsbatteliminator.jpg

hope that helps

you dont need an rz coil.

so im assuming you have the jugs with exhaust manifold adaptors, powervalves and head.

you'll need a RZ stator assembly, CDI, PV controller (or zeeltronic PCDI-10V), PV servo, and a RZ regulator/rectifier. you will also need a battery eliminator or a motorcycle battery.

not to forget small things like PV servo cables, powervlve housing etc.

im runiing the PCDI-10V and a eliminator, this is my wiring diagram

Rz350Ypvsbatteliminator.jpg

hope that helps

do u have pics of urs done

You can use Banshee stator with Zeeltronic CDI... Just confirm that you will use a Banshee stator if you order the CDI... I do it that way, casue RZ stators is old and expensive to buy new... Loads of banshee stuff available...

he gives you the same unit for both stators, but gives a different wiring diagram.

the one he gives you requires you to modify the banshee one and it was too confusing for a electrical retard like me :biggrin: so i just got a rz one, i see them all the time for cheap