you guys made your bed

375hp banshees

what i think is funny is how a lot of people say, bush fucked this up, bush fucked that up.

i dont understand how one man could have fucked up so much by himself.

i guess neither congress or any of his advisors had anything to do with it. hmm....

then why do we elect ONE person president? hmmm

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another reason he won is because everybody blames bush,along with the republican party for the latest crisis.

The funny thing is that Bush only makes up one of the three main parts of our government, The other two were already run by the DEMS, and look where the country is, now all three are DEM controled, lets see how the nation goes!!!

fuck it lets blame it on the democrats

• 2 weeks later...

Please note that Texas is the only state with a legal right to secede

from

the Union. (Reference the Texas-American Annexation Treaty of 1848.)

We Texans love y'all, but we'll probably have to take action since B.

Hussein Obama won the election. We'll miss you too.

Here is what can happen:

#1: Barack Hussein Obama becomes President of the United States, Texas

immediately secedes from the Union.

#2: George W. Bush will become the President of the Republic of Texas.

So what does Texas have to do to survive as a Republic?

1. NASA is just south of Houston, Texas. We will control the space

industry.

2. We refine over 85% of the gasoline in the United States.

3. Defense Industry--we have over 65% of it. The term "Don't mess with

Texas," will take on a whole new meaning.

4. Oil - we can supply all the oil that the Republic of Texas will need

for

the next 300 years. Yankee states? Sorry about that.

5. Natural Gas - again we have all we need and it's too bad about those

Northern States. John Kerry will have to figure out a way to keep them

warm....

6. Computer Industry - we currently lead the nation in producing computer

chips and communications--small companies like Texas Instruments, Dell

Computer, EDS, Raytheon, National Semiconductor, Motorola, Intel, AMD,

Atmel, Applied Materials, Ball Miconductor, Dallas Semiconductor, Delphi,

Nortel, Alcatel, etc, etc. The list goes on and on.

7. Medical Care - We have the largest research centers for cancer

research,

the best burn centers and the top trauma units in the world, as well as

other large health centers. Dallas has some of the best hospitals in the

United States.

8. We have enough colleges to keep us going: University of Texas, Texas

A&M,

Texas Tech, Rice, SMU, University of Houston, Baylor, UNT (University of

North Texas), Texas Women's University, etc. Ivy grows better in the

South

anyway.

9. We have a ready supply of workers. We could just open the border when

we

need some more.

10. We have essential control of the paper industry, plastics, insurance,

etc.

11. In case of a foreign invasion, we have the Texas National Guard and

the

Texas Air National Guard. We don't have an Army, but since everybody

down

here has at least six rifles and a pile of ammo, we can raise an Army in

hours if we need one. If the situation really gets bad, we can always

call

the Department of Public Safety and ask them to send over Chuck Norris

and a

couple of Texas Rangers.

12. We are totally self-sufficient in beef, poultry, hogs, and several

types

of grain, fruit and vegetables, and let's not forget seafood from the

Gulf.

Also, everybody down here knows how to cook them so that they taste good.

Don't need any food.

This just names a few of the items that will keep the Republic of Texas

in

good shape. There isn't a thing out there that we need and don't have.

Now to the rest of the United States under President Obama:

Since you won't have the refineries to get gas for your cars, only

President

Obama will be able to drive around in his big 9 mpg SUV. The rest of the

United States will have to walk or ride bikes.

You won't have any TV as the Space Center in Houston will cut off

satellite

communications.

You won't have any natural gas to heat your homes, but since Mr. Obama

has

predicted global warming, you will not need the gas as long as you

survive

the 2000 years it will take to get enough heat from Global Warming.

Signed, The People of Texas

P.S. This is not a threatening letter - just a note to give you something

to

think about!

SLEEP WELL TONIGHT THE EYES OF TEXAS ARE UPON YOU!!

One Nation Under God

Wow. Holy shit. You are the dumbest being in this nation at this current point and time. Please just admit that you have no idea WTF you are talking about and just say that you were trying to make a point and didn't know how to get there.

Now, I inform you. All military members have the oppurtunity to get deployed to a combat zone. Yes even the Air Force. Yes even the Coast Gaurd. What you think that we don't have full size gyms over in Iraq? We need to keep our figures up somehow. Oh yeah, the gyms in Iraq are run by third country nationals. Those people that run the gym here in the states, collecting a paycheck for doing nothing, will most likely be sent to the combat zone doing something else. Basically, whatever the military sees fit.

Im the dumbest being in this nation? I got a 350 running low 6s in the 1/8 at over 100 and you got your big cheetah to run a whopping 88mph.

Anyway, I do know what Im talking about since my dad is a retiree and I go to the base every day and know many people and family members who are in the service. I realize that every person has the oppurtunity to go to a combat zone, but that still doesnt mean that all members go to a combat zone and even if they do they dont all serve in combat. Also, soldiers go many other places besides iraq and afghanistan. My post was directed at the people who were bashing the military and saying that they would die as one of george bush's pawns in the war when I said that the whiny fuckers who were unemployed should join. Asshole.

seriasley thowim just putting my opinion out there i dont want to start a big argu ment but obama is going to make our country worse. h said he as going to make a helth care that anyone can be on but that was a lie. it was proven in a debate between palin and biden. also one of his friends was the person who tried blowing up the twin towers bck in the early 90's. his mother is racist against white peaple. calling them crackers and calling them whity. i can go on and on about him and that he sucks. im not saying mcaine should of won im just saying obama shouldnt have.

seriasley thowim just putting my opinion out there i dont want to start a big argu ment but obama is going to make our country worse. h said he as going to make a helth care that anyone can be on but that was a lie. it was proven in a debate between palin and biden. also one of his friends was the person who tried blowing up the twin towers bck in the early 90's. his mother is racist against white peaple. calling them crackers and calling them whity. i can go on and on about him and that he sucks. im not saying mcaine should of won im just saying obama shouldnt have.

universal healthcare i think ur talkin about? they have tried that in other countries, thats why people fly here when they need real medical help, they pay for it , and get it, they dont wait in line for 6 months for a cat scan like in canada

one if his friends tried to blow up the world trade centers? i guess your talkin about bill ayers, he was part of radicals that were protesting the war invietnam, they set off alot of bombs, in lots of government buildings, including peoples houses, injuring innocent people, i think you have the world trade centers confused though, although barack claims he thought he was "rehabilitaed" after committing such horrible crimes, although to this day he still doesnt apologize for anything or anyone he has hurt, he is a terrorist, plain and simple, and walking free, like he says "free as bird, guilty as hell" i think was his famous quote, guy is a total scumbag along with obama

his mother is racist against whites? his mother IS white, his mother said she was scared of black people, he made that quite clear in a few of his speaches, his father was a muslim from kenya, any son of a muslim, by muslim law is a muslim :D

i agree that he sucks though

hes not even in office yet and scandals already.. good old chicago, im sure he had nothign to do with it though, he went to harvard law, of course u can trust him! if we are lucky, he will make the rest of this country as good as chicago!

Edited by Michael Jackson

his wife the monkey, yea she is sure one racist cunt

like she said herself, "this is the first time in my adult life im proud to be an american" (the night barack one the nomination over hilary) ... so all those years, she was disgraced to be an american? but then when her mut husband wins the nomination, all of a sudden shes proud to be american... well said you dumb harvard bitch