electrical start

lol man tell me u were up drinking late. I don't see a electric start paying off if it were possible even. shee's the easiest quad to start anyhow? jump ona zilla for a weekend and work that leg ;) you'll praise allah u own a shee

I seen a CR500 rigged up with a quick mount start. Pretty cool engineering. Agree though on leg starting a CR500. If you want to say you've done it all kick start and old Maico 510. Even with the decompression release it has been known to break legs.

I used to have an old Suzuki RM400, it was also hard to kickstart. :blink:

As far as a Banshee, I kinda like the fact that it doesn't have an electric start. You never have to worry about battery maintenance. Also, it kicks over fairly easy, so no problems there.

As far as a Banshee, I kinda like the fact that it doesn't have an electric start. You never have to worry about battery maintenance. Also, it kicks over fairly easy, so no problems there.

I like the kickstarter too, except when you lose your kickstarter.

I like the kickstarter too, except when you lose your kickstarter.

yeah i've done that before. good thing i was only only like 2 acres of cut out trails. yeah i like the kickstart. my shee starts really good. that other day i didnt even mean to but the gas and chokes were off and i lightly kicked the kick start and it started. i was like whoops didnt mean to start it. but anyone my shee starts pretty easy for me.

• 9 months later...

Reviving the dead.... I'd like to see that electric start, I converted my banshee to DC to run HID's and have an R1 rear light with working brake lights with a 200w Ricky Stator. I would convert to electric start just so my girl (u know girls...) can ride the banshee instead of the Raptor 700R, it's too rough for her... :D

Battery maintenance is really not a big deal. You just put it on the battery maintainer when it's going to sit longer than a month without being ridden. I run a sealed battery, so I don't have to worry about filling it with acid every year.