What is wrong with my bike?!

Hey guys whats up I got a banshee that i built. this is the list of mods.

2005 motor.

Fully ported by a reputable company in florida

Bored 80 over

Wiseco pistons

Coolheads with 19cc domes

Vforce3 reeds

PJ 34mm carbs

K&N filters on each carb

4 degree time advance

CPI pipes

Pinguel Dual petcock valve

16 Front sprocket

38 Rear sprocket

Stock crank

Stock flywheel

Race plastics

Holeshotz Front and rear tires.

Im running half Av gas half 93 and yamalube 2r oil

My problem. The bike is real slow. I mean a banshee with Cpi rejetted and Intake beats me. I have no low end power. I can redline the bike coming out of the hole and dump the clutch and the bike will die out then wake up and go forward. It will not burn the tires off the line like other banshees. When i am in 5th gear the bike takes for ever to hit the end of the gear and when i throw 6th it dies down and picks up little by little. I would probable need a mile to top the bike out. I dont know what the hell is wrong.

I need you guys to help me out and see if you can see something i cant. Or any suggestions. Thanks

Edited by MeanSheeMachine

Do a search. There is a gearing calculator on here that someone posted. Like I said it will take you a coulple minutes to throw it on. If its too low jump up to a 15. If you try the 14 and you need more go back to the 22" tires and see what you think. Use what you have to see what you need.

Here you go: http://home.earthlink.net/~gellett/banshee.htm

Well guys i finally got a chance to work on the bike. I started off by double checking the sprockets. I do in fact have a 16 in the front but what looked to be a 38 in the back was actually a 39 but it was full of dirt and was not clearly legible. I have a 40 rear that i was going to swap out but i thought that i should change the tires first and test the bike out like that since it was only a tooth difference away from the new one i had. Let me tell you something what a difference the bike is totally different. It is full of torque and bottom end power. I would have never thought that dropping a couple of tire sizes would wake up the bike so much. Now im running the 20's instead of the 22's. Thanks to hercalmighty and that gearing calc i noticed that made a 10mph difference just by changing the tires. Thank You So Much, To All You Guys For The Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MeanSheeMachine

I would still experiment with the gearing you might find a combination that works really well for you. you already have the 14 it won`t cost you any thing to try it. if it seems to low throw the 22`s on there see how that works. if not switch it back it will give you an idea of what you and your bike likes.

i had the same problem, put the 14 on the front. I'm getting 22" tires soon and i'm told i'll likely need to go to a 13 front. So if your 14 dont cut it get a 13. your 39 in the rear should be fine. I'm at 14/40 right now, you can see how it runs on my youtube link if ya want. then again, every shee is different so ya know :shrug: