Can i make my Banshee sit taller?

If you want more leg room you could put a desert seat on and a taller steering stem. A desert seat will add about 2.5" in height. I bought mine from ceet new foam and cover not to difficult to install I think hi flight has them too. but chassis wise shocks that are set up for you so your sag is set right. you might also check into some pro peg nerf bars for leg room some brands have the pegs lowered an inch compared to stock.

Edited by desertdeweller

Do not relocate the shock mounts or go with longer shocks as this will change the suspension geometry and create a whole line of problems.

I am a big guy also at 240lbs and only 5'10". I run works shocks with the stiffest springs they sell on the front and a rear valved and sprung for a 250lb rider. Your best bet would be to look around and invest in a set of Elka or PEP shocks (I like Elka's adjusters the best), and make sure they are very aware of your weight and desire to raise your ride height. Stiff springs + Preload = higher ride. Be ready to blow some cash though, and keep in mind things like future suspension upgrades such as longer A-Arms, Swingarm, etc (assuming you don't have these now, if you do then that needs to be accounted for when ordering also) while ordering new shocks.

Do you want it to sit higher or feel bigger? Sitting higher really has no advantage but rather will just raise the CG and make it less stable. Like mentioned the points of focus should be the seat, pegs, and steering stem/ handle bars. The suspension has nothing to do with your height, just weight. Get a longr stem that's offset +1 forward, the desert seat, and possibly some pegs that are moved back and or down and you'll be good to go.