ATV Law proposed changed in okla.

magz

Me and Magz will be tearin up the streets! now I gotta look into scrapin the powdercoat off my vin huh? Shit I will go buy another she just to make a road bike!!!!

lol yeah, be pretty sweet, probably only for rural towns, i doubt any suburb within 50 miles to tulsa or okc wont allow it..=\

atleast if i ever move to a small town ill have something to look forword too...

Hell ya!

Think Broken Arrow will pull it off?

Hell ya!

On the down side of that now I gotta put mirrors, turn signals, brake lights and street tires........that sounds like some cash right there.

think I'll leave mine set-up for the sand.

sounds kewl tho

Yea, our politicians here really care (coughing-bullshit) the roads around here are fucked, and I'm thinking they just figgered out it'd be cheaper to allow "ATV'S" on the rough ass road, than fixing it for the cars! Id bend my freaking axle with this one pot-hole in the hiway thats just about killed my s-10 on the way to work every morning! LOL

where you been hiding brad?? playin your kids video games again?? :biggrin:

Oh I'm definitely still around, but yea I hit the ps3 ever chance I get. Most of my old BHQ time now goes to Resistance on PS3. :biggrin: Though I still browse the site frequently. How you been doing?