HALLOWEEN............GLAMIS?

docbones

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heading out Friday Halloween and back on monday.

Camp in wash 10 and ride south of everyone. we ride for hours without crossing more then 3 or 4 people.

When you ride at olds and gecko it will be a zoo. But plenty of area to ride.

• 2 weeks later...

looks like me and another guy are hitting up glamis Fri-Sun, heading there Thurs night most likely. Trying to get more people we know to make the drive as well. Never been there before so it would be cool to meet up/camp around some BHQ peeps. Ride all day, and yes party at night but nothing to stupid.

Praying for 10 degree cooler temps..............

forecast for the halloween weekend should be in the mid 80's high. me and my group of friends (about 15) go every year. we'll be out there from thurs night through sunday 10/30-11/2. i on the other hand will be there till 11/5 so if anybody wants to meet up let me know. ill post up info on where im staying as the dates get closer. just got the bike redone into a 4mill cub by hjr so i cant wait to ride. im not too hard to miss with the oversized clear tank. havent seen one like mine yet. will be hanging out mostly at olds.

O.K. SAND SHREDDING will start this Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Viva la glamis!

Looks like I'm rolling out this Friday, will be there till Sunday. Usually camp at Gecko, Looks like I'm going to be trying to tune my bike with these 33pwks I just threw on. Anyone gonna be out there that can lend me a hand :beer: . I can't get jetting down, always had issues.

Looks like it's gonna be HOT as a mofo!

Edited by baddsheee