HALLOWEEN............GLAMIS?

docbones

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baddsheee,

Try and hook up with us at pad 2-2.5 just before the dunes close to Gecko rd. I will have a 40` Weekend Warrior. Unfortunately we travel from NY/NJ which is a long way. We try to have all machines dialed in ahead of time so we can just ride..... However we are capable to help with jetting advice if needed!

Docbones

Here is a picture of my two machines to look for! We will arrive with 2 Budget 16` trucks and a 40` Weekend Warrior on Friday about 2 pm!

i will be at wash 4 taking my suburban with Monster logos dont know about the shee had hand surgery and cant ride it yet.Sucks

I wont have my shee, but we should be close by out in wash four. I have a CRF450R with the numbers 482 on it. If you spot me stop in and say hi! White Silverado 2500 w/ white fleetwood Redline Hauler AZ plates! Cant wait for the dunes, im frothing from the mouth!

Baddsheee,

Try and hook up with us at pad 2-2.5 just before the dunes close to Gecko rd. I will have a 40` Weekend Warrior. Unfortunately we travel from NY/NJ which is a long way. We try to have all machines dialed in ahead of time so we can just ride..... However we are capable to help with jetting advice if needed!

Docbones

Here is a picture of my two machines to look for! We will arrive with 2 Budget 16` trucks and a 40` Weekend Warrior on Friday about 2 pm!

Doc,

Holy SHIT! all the way from the east coast, I give you props. Sounds good, I'll keep an eye out for you, I'll be rolling in around 9-10 friday morning. I shouldn't be to far from you, maybe in the loops. My rig is posted down below, 30' warrior. My bike doesn't look too much different from the pic, now it has a big ASS 5.6 gallon tank :ohmy: . Anyone from the HQ is welcome to stop by and have a cold one on me :beer: .

I just need some guidance in what direction to start on jetting, Thanks. I'll PM you so maybe we can swap numbers.

Picture008.jpg

Edited by baddsheee

100_3343.jpg

I wont have my shee, but we should be close by out in wash four. I have a CRF450R with the numbers 482 on it. If you spot me stop in and say hi! White Silverado 2500 w/ white fleetwood Redline Hauler AZ plates! Cant wait for the dunes, im frothing from the mouth!

Here ia a pic of my sub and i have an 98 white chevy and a funrunner trailer silver rhino 4 seat red stripes on the hood and full doors aluminum.

Suburban

newavatar2.jpg

Rhino

newavatar2-1.jpg

Edited by Yamahammer

Is pad 2-2.5 pretty flat? I'm driving out my MoHo with pizza cutter tires so duning it isn't it's favorite thing to do. I do have a recovery strap though!!

I'm heading out with 3 quads Thursday night and have 2 more RV's showing up early Friday.

Let me know if you guys wanna meet up and we'll trade out cell numbers and snap out a couple o group photos!!

Any one else heading out??

Jay from SanD.

I'll be doing a bit of jetting too since I just installed new CPI's!! :thumbsup:

Edited by jayzx750

Camping at gekco with quads sucks. If your riding a rail then its no big deal but all the good hills are so far away that if you have much motor work you will run out of gas before you get there. Camp the Washes, go to like wash 15 and its smooth sailing to anywhere in the dunes, plus there wont be abunch of idiots riding through your camp in the middle of the night

Camping at gekco with quads sucks. If your riding a rail then its no big deal but all the good hills are so far away that if you have much motor work you will run out of gas before you get there. Camp the Washes, go to like wash 15 and its smooth sailing to anywhere in the dunes, plus there wont be abunch of idiots riding through your camp in the middle of the night

What's up Greg,

You gonna be out there this weekend. How's the cubby doing, get her together again? I camp at Gecko cuz the usual group I roll with always stays there. That's why I bought that big ass tank, to keep up with the 4 pokes. Hit me up if you're gonna be out there.

Laters

Jay,

We park at Pad 2-2.5 close to the humps/dunes by rd. No problem with sand there. We like to take long rides to buttercup, colorado river etc. Most of us have big tanks as well. Come and join us as we will have a huge camp set-up. Camp will just keep growing as many are rolling in on different days as well!

Doc