HALLOWEEN............GLAMIS?

docbones

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up Greg,

You gonna be out there this weekend. How's the cubby doing, get her together again? I camp at Gecko cuz the usual group I roll with always stays there. That's why I bought that big ass tank, to keep up with the 4 pokes. Hit me up if you're gonna be out there.

Laters

Nope I wont be out there, my sons first birthday... Wife would skin me alive! I got it back going but I need to get it tune still... I havent got a chance to do anything with it sense Pismo. Still working out this BS with the military trying to send me to Okinawa without my family. So until everything is buttoned up with thaqt I got other things to be doing besides playing.

trying to send me to Okinawa without my family....

Now THAT is some serious Fukn BullShite right there.... :down:

I'd gladly the trade military spending $742.36 each for 37 Ball Peen Hammers to move your family out with you.

Anyone wanna trade cell numbers...PM me. I'm gonna be out near pad 2, 2.5, or Gecko Loop.

It depends where I can find a kinda flat parking spot for 3 RV's. My 80's MoHo doesn't have self levelers....I gotta rough it!! :cool:

Leaving San Diego on Thursday evening showing up around midnight.

Prolly just find a camp spot Friday morning.

Jay From SanD.

I wasnt planning on going, but as the weekend gets closer im getting the itch, i have to get someone to cover for me at work saturday though :confused:

the weather will be perfect...90's and CALM wind, which is more important than temp!

I wasnt planning on going, but as the weekend gets closer im getting the itch, i have to get someone to cover for me at work saturday though :confused:

the weather will be perfect...90's and CALM wind, which is more important than temp!

Just got back on Monday from the weekend. Another great trip out to Glamis. Weather was a bit warm, but nothing a few beers couldn't take care of. Barely any wind, and perfect night riding weather. Didn't get to meet up with anyone but had a good time. Not too many people out but looks like it's gonna be packed for Halloween.

Hey Jay, take out some would to level your rig, we usually do good with a long 4x4 and drive right over.

You guys have a good time! :beer: