whats going on with the hq giveaway shee?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah same here. what does that mean?? is there something you know we dont or are you just an average hater of some sort

just your average hater...

Give JB some fucking credit! The guy is building a bike from donated parts. Not to mention he has dropped quite a bit of his own money into the thing. You cant expect the fucking bike to get done in 3 weeks. If a part doesnt get donated the build gets held up until he gets it. For the most part he has gotten everything he needs. There was a post the other day with just a few things left that he needed.

Dont whine like a little bitch when someone wins it that only paid 1 buck for a ticket either. If you dont thin its legit then dont take fucking part in it but dont slam a guy for spending his own time building a bike to get raffled off for a greater casue.

just your average hater...

Give JB some fucking credit! The guy is building a bike from donated parts. Not to mention he has dropped quite a bit of his own money into the thing. You cant expect the fucking bike to get done in 3 weeks. If a part doesnt get donated the build gets held up until he gets it. For the most part he has gotten everything he needs. There was a post the other day with just a few things left that he needed.

Dont whine like a little bitch when someone wins it that only paid 1 buck for a ticket either. If you dont thin its legit then dont take fucking part in it but dont slam a guy for spending his own time building a bike to get raffled off for a greater casue.

Tell us how you really feel :yelrotflmao:

I agree, relax dude, did this "hater" even buy tickets?

BTW how do I buy some tickets???

i had no problem with this, i was even going to donate parts... i think it violates the no purchase necessary rule in the fact you have to become a donating member to enter... i never said anything about the fucking builder, i never said anything about the fucking quad all i said was i am glad i didnt enter or donate any parts and that was it... i didnt come in here saying the builder is a hack because he cant build a quad for shit, he isnt putting enough effort, or that the parts are worn out garbage people had laying around, i'm not whining... i'm just saying i am glad i am not a part of this... do you see where i am getting at?

to be completly honest no not really but to each his own.

The whole point of having to be a premium member is to genrate money for the site so it can continue to expand. The build is being donated by the site and its members. So to give back and to make the build nicer then just your average junk banshee he has made it a requirment to be a premium member that way ever swinger dick cant just buy tickets and hock the thing off.