whats going on with the hq giveaway shee?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JB, I have black fullbore front hood with some minor surface scratches. Will be absolutely perfect considering it is going to be painted. You want it? Ill ship it this week. Im gonna win this bitch anyway may as well donate more shit. :evil::evil::clap:

Well that would be real nice for our build... :biggrin: Thanks brother!

Lowbuckracing

315 santa rita place

Banning ca 92220

You guys still taking paypal donations?? Lemme know, Ill fork over some $$ for the HQ build.

another fine upstanding hq member comes through like gangbusters! wheres that hater now? drinking hatorade? eating his hatertots!

You guys still taking paypal donations?? Lemme know, Ill fork over some $$ for the HQ build.

Tickets will be going all the way till the end of December.I wanna have the bike done for a NewYears party in Glamis.Thats where the giveaway will be live!Im trying to get some bands and some other booths from a few guys here..HerrJugsRacing,Stellar Machine and Performance aka "AZCUSTOMS" and anyone else if interested.Thanks for all your support guys!JB from Lowbuckracing....... When you purchase your tickets through paypal please leave a message telling me your hq name so I can match them up..Thanks JB

Tickets will be going all the way till the end of December.I wanna have the bike done for a NewYears party in Glamis.Thats where the giveaway will be live!Im trying to get some bands and some other booths from a few guys here..HerrJugsRacing,Stellar Machine and Performance aka "AZCUSTOMS" and anyone else if interested.Thanks for all your support guys!JB from Lowbuckracing....... When you purchase your tickets through paypal please leave a message telling me your hq name so I can match them up..Thanks JB

Can you either post up the e-mail for pay pal or shoot me a PM with it?

Can you either post up the e-mail for pay pal or shoot me a PM with it?

me to Im knew to this whole raffle a bansh thing so if you could send me a pm with the details that would be sweet. also let me know in there if you still need anything i will see what i can do for ya. Also the trip to glamis for new years is it a big ride? do we need to register for that or what? let me know thanks.

me to Im knew to this whole raffle a bansh thing so if you could send me a pm with the details that would be sweet. also let me know in there if you still need anything i will see what i can do for ya. Also the trip to glamis for new years is it a big ride? do we need to register for that or what? let me know thanks.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=92358

Check it out.....

i had no problem with this, i was even going to donate parts... i think it violates the no purchase necessary rule in the fact you have to become a donating member to enter... i never said anything about the fucking builder, i never said anything about the fucking quad all i said was i am glad i didnt enter or donate any parts and that was it... i didnt come in here saying the builder is a hack because he cant build a quad for shit, he isnt putting enough effort, or that the parts are worn out garbage people had laying around, i'm not whining... i'm just saying i am glad i am not a part of this... do you see where i am getting at?

You were one of the first to contact me saying you would machine and make a custom billet insert for the clutch cover that said"Banshee Hq",And I was gonna push it for you to sell to all our members here on the hq so that you could sell enough of them to get your membership and get in on this.Then I pm'd you and said if you made one for the build I would personally pay for your membership.I write down every pm and have kept track of every trans -action and promise on this build....So easy Speedy2222 "Im glad I didnt get in on this build".....