BADLANDS

dragbanshee

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, as of right now Im not sure I am going to bring the rhino mainly due to fuel prices. When the time comes I'll see what things look like, trying to tighten up, this way I could put the banshee in my truck alot easier and save a lot in fuel. On the other hand I always like having a backup, we'll see!

^^^ Maybe next year we can get a group trip to Silver Lake? I've always wanted to go to the dunes!

If not then Haspen... either way I will have to buy spark arrestors!

Yea same here, would love to check that out.

Hey Rob, I have one of my truck but not my new trailer. 2008_Canon223.jpg

me and jugriggs will be rockin either a brown or green half ton chevy with two quads jammed in the bed. one with the front wheels up on the top of the cab and the other behind. we only go riding with the finest of hauling equipment :biggrin:. has anyone ever ate out there. we didnt last time and i was wondering if it was any good. ill proly briing the cooler with some food in it to cut down on cost but may grab something there too since we r gonna be there a while. so do they close at 5 or7? i think when we went about a month ago it was 7

me and jugriggs will be rockin either a brown or green half ton chevy with two quads jammed in the bed. one with the front wheels up on the top of the cab and the other behind. we only go riding with the finest of hauling equipment :biggrin:. has anyone ever ate out there. we didnt last time and i was wondering if it was any good. ill proly briing the cooler with some food in it to cut down on cost but may grab something there too since we r gonna be there a while. so do they close at 5 or7? i think when we went about a month ago it was 7

I've eaten there before, the food is ok but it's costly for what it is. I'm packing my lunch...

I'm pretty sure they close at 5.

Anybody up for McDonalds for breakfast??