BADLANDS

dragbanshee

She said they were good for 2008. I'll make sure they are if/when they are up for sale again.

You've been added to the list Lyn (as long as they are good whenever).

Thanks Matt, thats what we need for more outings. What part of Indy you from Matt? cant remember if you said or not.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too far away then.

I have a question for anybody with pods, did you have to cut the metal tabs off the frame to mount the pods? The tabs Im talkin about are the ones for the stock air box support. I could leave them but it would deform my pods. I know I mentioned this before but no response.

Not too far away then.

I have a question for anybody with pods, did you have to cut the metal tabs off the frame to mount the pods? The tabs Im talkin about are the ones for the stock air box support. I could leave them but it would deform my pods. I know I mentioned this before but no response.

Mine are in the way, slightly. I ended up tearing on of my outerwears because of the tebs... Eventually I will be cutting my tabs off.

LISTEN UP!!!

The local AM radio station has a goofy thing on Sat. morning where they sell donated stuff for cheap and donate the $$ to charity. This weekend they were selling Badlands two day passes for... sit down... $6.

My seceratary bought 2 passes and she was the only one who bought any...

I WAS PISSED when she told me about it. I told her she was a dumb ass for not buying more.

SO... I'm going to listen this weekend and see if they do this again, they had 50 passes!!!

If they offer it again, I'll buy as many as I can as long as I have interest. Let me know!!!

If so count me in i would buy some.

Hey guys Im posting this here since the majority of us are from Indiana and small towns for that matter. I never thought I would see this in my "quad" life time but maybe if we push the envelope into the right email accounts it might be possible. Try to see the positives with this and not the negatives. I have contacted the Danville police with my opinions and interest in the matter. I am in full support.

This is what I wrote:

"Hello, my name is Robert Graham and I am full supporter of the atv hobby. I think it has done great job of bringing families and friends together in a safe and positive environment for quite some time. I have recently read a few articles where small towns and local areas across the country are starting to allow Atvs on public streets and wanted to get your opinion on the matter. I am in full support of this idea and would be willing to do all of the neccessary upgrades to my atvs for safe operation on city streets. Some of those items include turn signals, mirrors, plates, a visible flag, and etc... Some small towns are only simply asking interested residents to follow the ordinance's rules and ride safe. I think this would do wonders for the middle to low income families gas woes and with your cooperation would be a safe efficient way of travel around town and through county roads. Please share your thoughts and please stay in contact with me on the subject."

http://www.starherald.com/site/news.cfm?ne...53251&rfi=6

Street legal atving