BADLANDS

dragbanshee

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am actually going back to non cut fenders at the moment. personal preference

Im not sure if I have seen your bike yet.

1.dragbanshee (Lyn)

2.Speedy2222

3.gumby6t9 (Matt)

4. jugrigg

5.Tshee (Travis)

6.Misssppelllleddd

7.Brooklyn

8.quadatic20

9.quadracer43

10.98_banshee_newbie(Andrew)

11RollinRhino

updated!

I was questioning it...

Turns out that one of my maintenance guys here at work, their girlfriend has a vinyl cutter and does graphics as a side job. I'm going to get her some dimensions and have her make me a bansheehq.com sticker for the back of my rear fenders. Hopefully she'll have time to do them.

Things are looking up for me going as well. My anniversary is the week before so i'm triing to do something with the wife before. So i should be able to make it happen. I always like to ride with shees all my buddies are 4 pokes.

Hey thats my line, no really my anniversary is the 6th and all my buddies have 4 pokes. I have never ridden with more than one banshee at a time.

jugriggs, I got em out 1st thing this morning, so you should see them tomorrow or Wed.

Hey thats my line, no really my anniversary is the 6th and all my buddies have 4 pokes. I have never ridden with more than one banshee at a time.

jugriggs, I got em out 1st thing this morning, so you should see them tomorrow or Wed.

LOL.. me too! My anniversary is on the 8th and all of my friends in Indiana ride 4 pokes. My best friend, who lives in Pennsylvania, rides a CR500 and has a YZ125 play bike. That CR is fun!