BADLANDS

dragbanshee

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait guys, Ill be there early where we said we were all parking. Remember white yfz450 and a black and orange one too. My name is Rob. We will be rolling a black short bed chevy with some chrome wheels and about a 12ft trailer.

I wish I was going to be home this weekend. I live about an hour from there and I would love to be there riding with everyone. But I am stuck up here in cold ass Buffalo New York building a damn wind farm. I do however have a plane ticket to come home on the 25th of this month for the Ironman in Crawfordsville. Anyone else going to be at the race?

I have passes for:

Dragbanshee (lyn)

Speedy2222

Indiana banshee

and myself. (duh)

Please bring exactly $6 (im not a bank and I won't be able to make change) to the gate right before they open, please don't make me wait for you to show.

WORD!

Dragbanshee

speedy2222

indiana banshee

juggrigs

and

T-shee

I went and got the passes today. The only disclamer on them is one per person per month. So, we'll have to write our names on them. So we are good to go!!!

:thumbsup:

Well here is a wrench in the works. I just found out that my 'shee has a coolant leak at the right cylinder. :sad: Popped the head off and the right cylinder was clean as hell. :ohmy: I talked to slobanshee and he helped me in finding a small ding on top of the cylinders where the o-ring seals. Very small. SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO...............I just called Trinity and they are sending me an o-ring kit at no charge and I'm gonna take JB weld and fill in that small mark and I should be good. Now whether I'm gonna be able to make it on Saturday is beyond me. :shrug: It might be a late night of working for me on Friday so I will probably be sluggish if I make it on Saturday.

Lets see. JB weld, re pressurize the cooling system (if no leak then I'm good), put the engine back together, start up, retork the head, then plug chops. Lot of things to do in such little time. :banghead:

good idea on the contact info. i think we may have the record posts for one riding event.

You will be able to make it missspellledd, just a little leak. I wouldnt worrie about plug chops and all that if its a matter of you not being able to go. Shit load up your shee no matter what. Im sure with all the people there we could probably tear the whole thing down and put it back together.

We should start to get a final head count together, and also who is bringing friends with quads with them. May have to find a new parking area lol

I'm returning PMs w/ my contact info.

I'll be at the gate early. I don't get any sleep anyway.... my wife just started work part time on 3rd shift and my baby son is getting his first tooth... :happy: = sleepy...

how olds your son? mines 4 months and he acts like he is teething. cant wait til hes big enough to go riding with me. i agree with griggs we should get a definite list on everyone now that its getting close