• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. dragbanshee

2. Speedy2222

3. gumby6t9

4. jugrigg

5. T shee

6. Indiana_banshee

7.Pittss1c ... 8. 2 STROKIN' (maybe...50/50 chance) i have cam & helmet-cam, been to Badlands twice. Work is BUSY and 'Shee is being

8. RollinRhino

9.Misssppelllleddd :beer:

10 ridinfast03

Ok...

Let's finalize this thing.

I'll be at the gate before it opens. Anybody who got tickets from me needs to be at the gate at the same time. I'm not waiting around!

Where are we parking?

Are you ready??

Im ready and I'll be there early, I guess we are parking in the spot we mapped out. Im stoked too, Lets Do It!!!!!

I would like to go, doubt I'll ride but its fun to watch, are you going to be riding?

I won't be riding, I am just going to watch. I went last year and it was really fun. I caught a bunch of roost to the chest from Bill Balance. A 55 or 60 HP (however much his race quad puts out) quad can fling some roost that doesnt feel that great when you get hit by it.

Loaded up and ready to pull out in the morning. As I was running my bike to see how it was with the richened jets in I sprung a leak at the back of the head, its the hose where it slides on the neck of the head. I tightened it up but Im not sure if I ought to loosen it up and try and slide it up or not, I had a hard time getting it as far as I did when I installed the head. I hope this doesn't bite me in the ass tomorrow, seems pretty minor, but with my luck who knows. Setting the alarm for 5:00, make my coffee, go to my office with dirtwheels mag and hit the road. Everybody ready?

IMG_2532.jpg