Banshee Diss Forum

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its intresting to see how childish some people become when provoked a lil.

i agree with the before statement that i hope noone loses sleep over this.

that site is lame...thats as bad as the one i made years ago for my truck, and im really bad with computers...and all he did is steal pics from the net...real cool. at least use pictures from your own expereince. and im not arrogant enough to say that banshees are the greatest quad ever. i will defend them, but we all know they had flaws... for the fact that they couldnt update them in a 20 year run...sounds kinda dumb if you ask me.

yes it is a good quad....but there is a few things that could have been fixed.

i wish the forum was still up, becasue i would have loved to read it. o well, mabye sum day....

That guy sucks balls.

Got this security warning when I went to the "hater" site (that site links to the suspicious one):

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for vlaze.com/backend/landing/

What is the current listing status for vlaze.com/backend/landing/?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Of the 9 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 08/25/2008, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 08/25/2008.

Malicious software includes 2 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 7 new processes on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including adxcnet.net.

4 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including reduxmedia.com, yieldmanager.com, adecn.com.