Banshee Diss Forum

WTF that is so shit! a site to diss the greatest fuking quad ever....and all one guy can say is stuff bout gay.... cocks....fag....balls! hmmm i think this dude likes other dudes or only has half a fuking brain! if he dont like banshees he can fuk off...or he could atleast be a bit more creative and give a half respectable reason. wat a douche!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anybody go thrugh the site i did and they have more banshee supporters than haters and the shit they say to each other is priceless i lmao :yelrotflmao:

and a big round to our guys on that site supporting our bikes :beer:

Edited by blanco

The sad thing is that most of the pics he has are from people riding the banshee for what is made for. GO BIG OR GO HOME... But he is prob mad because he cant get his weedwaker to run right so he never got a banshee and only got a 4 stroke. and now he is only seeing the ass end of a banshee and smelling the sweet smell of 2 stroke in the morning. But oh well, its like trying to tell a muslim that pork is good for you and cows are the greatest meat from GOD. :thumbsup:

The site says the forums have been disabled. Quite a few of thos pics are from this site. The little faggot bitch used 2 pics of my bike from an crash I had. He probably had a shee at 1 time but it was to fast for him. He had to get rid of it. An now rides a 4poke like a Kawi Mojave.

I really think it has to be someone that was on BHQ and posted a bunch of stupid ass questions and people ragged on him/her. So in return wasted there time and made that forum. :down::down::down::down::down:

The pictures are of wrecked Banshees. Or most of them are. Funny thing is that I have seen other quads look far worse from less abuse. If you wreck anything hard enough it will look like crap. I agree, it has to be a banned member or someone that had their a$$ handed to them in a race.

im not reading that can we get a summary please?

i made one or 2 topics asking some basic questions about tuning 400's and got no response back at all. but as soon as someone posts "check out my air scoops" or "best filter" every1 chimes in so i was a lil pissy and made a thread stating how slow i thought my 400ex was compared to my banshee and i keep looking to shift inth 6thgear and there is none and i got loads of responses stating how my banshee blows and is only decent for dragging and how a few 400exs on there toast banshees all day long....blah blah blah.......one kid even says he never loses to a shee and all he has is a slip on, filter, and jets....oo and he only had it at 3/4 throttle!

fuckin honda owners...gay as hell.....makes me want to sell my ex just so im not part of them

i made one or 2 topics asking some basic questions about tuning 400's and got no response back at all. but as soon as someone posts "check out my air scoops" or "best filter" every1 chimes in so i was a lil pissy and made a thread stating how slow i thought my 400ex was compared to my banshee and i keep looking to shift inth 6thgear and there is none and i got loads of responses stating how my banshee blows and is only decent for dragging and how a few 400exs on there toast banshees all day long....blah blah blah.......one kid even says he never loses to a shee and all he has is a slip on, filter, and jets....oo and he only had it at 3/4 throttle!

fuckin honda owners...gay as hell.....makes me want to sell my ex just so im not part of them

hahaha im the same way with a ricer forum. they are no help unless you ruffle their feathers. i dont mind the hondas its the owners usually i think its just the brand that is associated with pussies. except like the 250r, trx450r and CR500 LOL