Answers

Fireman-hott

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since these are all answers, I have one other question.

Chirs bought the "rights" to make the pipes from the original designer's company

Chirs cant make them, so he is getting out og it, and just refunded all my money for people who bought pipes and he didnt ever make them

I will get you guys your pipes

Chris is now out of the picture for anyone new

So, are you still making the pipes or no? You said ur making stainless ones, but Ray says you are out of it. So Im confused now. :confused:

hmmmmm................so im still wondering how jeepmans silencers came to look like that? thats rediculous..like NYUK said, looks like stevie wonder welded them up while gettin high and tryin to eat a mr goodcents party sub...

and on another note, i bet most ppl arent gonna want to buy from a guy that gets on an open forum and says he can hold his own against a bunch of ppl..if you got the point after the 3rd or 4th time why the f**k wouldnt you call them and let them know whats up?? no way id be waitin 3 or 4 months for anything...and when jeepman got his silencers i bet he wasnt really happy either...

1) You want to know why I haven't been on and answering Lately?  A high school buddy just died.  Driving his car back from work, fell asleep at the wheel, went into the ditch rolled and killed him.

So lets Tally shall we.  1 Sister  1 Grandmother 1 Friend.  Guess that makes the 3 that deaths come in groups.  in a 6 month period too gotta love that.

3)Jeepman.  Hit me up I'll cover 200% the cost to have those rewelded.  Should run ~$50 at a weld shop.  I brazed them so they'd hold up at least until I could locate another ALuminum welder. 

420700[/snapback]

5) bigboybanshee, you've never dealt with me period.  Never talked with me nothing, yet of anybody you are about the most vocal.  Why?  Especially without knowing any other side of the story or what was going on.  Which amazes me on this site now.  I remember when people on here used to make informed desicions<sp?>  after they had both sides instead of right out.  What ever happened to that?

1) It may be tough, but there's no reason why you need to mix your social life with your business life if you can't handle it. No matter what goes on at home, a business owner needs to get the product out on time and with quality, or they shouldn't be running a business.

3) Like it was said before, it's much better to be late with the right thing than on time with a piece of shyt.

5) I may not know the whole story, but from what I've seen, something isn't right with the way the business has been running.

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

Is it just me, or does anyone notice everytime this guys fucks up we get one of these stories?? :confused::confused:

Its like clock work!

Banshee hq member makes post about fucked up pipes and waiting time.

Firemanpot no place to be found!

Firemanhott wife seacrching boards :yank:

Firemanhott replies with a sob story and a excuse about terrorist taking his cat and holding it hostage so he couldnt get himself in the right frame of mind to make anymore pipes.

These are the days of our life :flush:

1) You want to know why I haven't been on and answering Lately?  A high school buddy just died.  Driving his car back from work, fell asleep at the wheel, went into the ditch rolled and killed him.

So lets Tally shall we.  1 Sister  1 Grandmother 1 Friend.  Guess that makes the 3 that deaths come in groups.  in a 6 month period too gotta love that.

420700[/snapback]

im not going to get into this cause i really dont care.

but

as a business owner, why would you let anyone braze alum. you can mig or tig it.

mig is easier then tig, but tig looks beyond nice.

you need to look over quality of your product, if those silencer showed up at my door step and looked like that you would recieve them with a box full of dog shit. cause thats what they looked like.

Edited by wesw

wesw, I can never read what you post for some strange reason :D

im not going to get into this cause i really dont care.

but

as a business owner, why would you let anyone braze alum.  you can mig or tig it.

mig is easier then tig but tig looks beyond nice.

you need to over quality of your product,  if those silencer show up at my door step and looked like that you would recieve them with a box full of dog shit.  cause thats what they looked like.

420899[/snapback]

-_-  -_-  -_-  -_-  -_-  -_-  -_-  -_-

Is it just me, or does anyone notice everytime this guys fucks up we get one of these stories?? :confused:  :confused:

Its like clock work!

Banshee hq member makes post about fucked up pipes and waiting time.

Firemanpot no place to be found!

Firemanhott wife seacrching boards :yank:

Firemanhott replies with a sob story and a excuse about terrorist taking his cat and holding it hostage so he couldnt get himself in the right frame of mind to make anymore pipes.

These are the days of our life :flush:

420888[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

I was thinking the same thing! It's either complete BS or this guys got some shit for luck with close friends/family.

Either way, those pipes are shit and should have never been delivered. :shrugani:

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

5) bigboybanshee, you've never dealt with me period.  Never talked with me nothing, yet of anybody you are about the most vocal.  Why?  Especially without knowing any other side of the story or what was going on.  Which amazes me on this site now.  I remember when people on here used to make informed desicions<sp?>  after they had both sides instead of right out.  What ever happened to that?

420700[/snapback]

I'm not sure how you did your math to come up with me being the most vocal about this crap, there's plenty of people that have posted more about it than I have...maybe it came with the same logic you used to weld those silencers. The sad part is, people don't have to deal with you to know that your priorities in life, which affect this business, are totally fucked up. Reason I haven't dealt with you is because I don't want to get stiffed like these other people have been. I was going to get some rockets but after seeing what you're sending out, and then your responses...I changed my mind. You think I'd want to send you over 400 bucks to receive some silencers that fall apart, and head pipes that leak at the seams...and then have to deal with your stupid ass again to try and get what I initially paid for? :yank: Look how many people (that have dealt with you) posted some pics of what you mailed them, pics of welds that look like painted chicken shit, silencers that show up black...the same people complaining that it's taking them 3-4 months to get their pipes, only opening the box to find a pile of turds...It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what kind of operation you run :shootself:

I call things like I see them, always have, always will. You're nothing more than a bundle of excuses...Do you think you are the only one that's lost a loved one or friend? Do you honestly expect all your customers to accept this crap you're sending out just because you had family members pass away? It's a part of life, it happens to EVERYONE, even me...I lost my father 3 years ago. Yeah, there's nothing wrong with being sad about it, but it is NOT an excuse for you to be doing what you are to your customers. Their life does not revolve around you and it shouldn't...Regardless of what you have going on behind the scenes in your life, you chose to accept this responsibility and you have to deal with the consequences of your actions; whether you like it or not.

And nobody gives a shit about you being 6'2" at 195lbs....that's scrawny if you ask me...so are you saying you're gonna kick the shit out of your customers that are pissed that you screwed them over? Talk about outstanding customer service....Order rocket pipes, get some bunk as shit in a box that resembles rocket pipes, complain, get threatened by the seller....We got ourselves a REAL winner here :rolleyes: