kick starter rattle

Well, go to www.cascadeinnovation.com and you could buy the spring and ball bearing kit for less than $50 or buy a new fully polished chrome kickstarter withe ball bearing and spring installed all you have to do is bolt on the kickstarter and go its like $110 or $115 or a little more.

what i did was take a thck rubber band andwrap it around where the kick start meets the thinggy that is splind it works awsom no more rattleing for me and cost nothing

hope this helps :ninja:

Glenn

There is a HUGE thread about this with walkthrough and parts description that you will need to buy from your local parts store. Its a couple springs and some other little things, cost maybe $5 and it will never rattle again. Go search for it.

There is a HUGE thread about this with walkthrough and parts description that you will need to buy from your local parts store. Its a couple springs and some other little things, cost maybe $5 and it will never rattle again. Go search for it.

yeh i found it http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...hl=kick+starter problem is the only place in my town to buy that stuff i need to buy 100 of each of those pieces. that's their minimum sized boxes...not really worth it, i can buy 1/2 a new kickstarter for that. unless someone wants to send me the pieces! :)

--matt

Maybee I am missing someting here, but mine rattled really bad, really bad. Where the kickstart rotates there is an o-ring there. Just replace that. I think it was like 62 cents. I chanegd mine and it is perfect now.

what i did was take a thck rubber band andwrap it around where the kick start meets the thinggy that is splind it works awsom no more rattleing for me and cost nothing

hope this helps :ninja:

Glenn

There is an O-ring here that wears out, change that.

Maybee I am missing someting here, but mine rattled really bad, really bad. Where the kickstart rotates there is an o-ring there. Just replace that. I think it was like 62 cents. I chanegd mine and it is perfect now.

There is an O-ring here that wears out, change that.

:beer: You got it man just get a bigger as in thicker o-ring and put it where the old one is. I did this months ago and i have yet to hear it rattle.