More bullshit government rules!

wheredahoesatracing

Nice. To many retards own sxs now anyway. They take zero skill to drive and give a false sense of security to the driver. Same as when long travel buggies took off. i hate government action against powersports but i wouldnt mind one bit if these disappeared

• Like 2

Nice. To many retards own sxs now anyway. They take zero skill to drive and give a false sense of security to the driver. Same as when long travel buggies took off. i hate government action against powersports but i wouldnt mind one bit if these disappeared

^This

Dude WTF? You flop more than a fish outta water. First you're against it, now you're for it? FFS

Although I'm against sxs they still shouldn't really do that. Yeah the fucking idiots cant drive in the first place but this would just make it worse.

This is what happens when you vote Democrat. Fascism is the rule. Take control (by bureaucratic fiat) of production of goods and services by private corporations, thereby gaining (more) control of the masses. Just look at the EPA, CPSC, IRS, etc. Why did Yamaha stop making two strokes? Now we are forced to buy health insurance or face a fine if we don't. What else can government force us to buy?

• Like 1