More bullshit government rules!

wheredahoesatracing

Why put shit on when the factory does it already?

If it was as great as you said compared to the raptor, people would buy it, but it isn't.

No because many of the problems with this country is lazy asswipes that dont want to do anything. You also realize you are comparing a Pre-Rummer to some off-road wanna be truck

Actually, I was compared the Raptor to something that can do both on road and off road. Something I have witness many times. Can't say I have ever seen a Ram Runner. Also who wants to buy a truck, then drop another 15-20k when they can buy one already that does everything they want.

Oh ffs... Ram Runners can go on road too. Also the Ram Runner is cheaper than the Ford. You can go and buy a nice Ram 1500 Crew Cab for $32,000, buy the kit for $13,000, and it has a better suspension set up and has more ground clearance for $45,000 and install it yourself. Or you can always spend $13,000 more and go for that shit bucket Ford with less off road capabilities.