More bullshit government rules!

wheredahoesatracing

Haha. Well consider your argument in this thread a "win" for you.

Unfortunately, , in real life,, uh,,yeah......... .you know.

No one argues with me in real life except my dad and he constantly gets owned because he keeps saying shit about this site and my Shee 

Have you ever seen a Ram Runner on the road yet?

Not personally, so what? Just because something is more popular doesn't mean it is better. One Direction is a very popular "band", you like them faggot? I sure as hell don't.

Plus also the Raptor has a lot of complaints of the frame bending. I would be super pissed if I bought a new truck and the incompetent engineers didnt see this flaw. Now that I look Ford has made tons of recalls for the Raptor including airbags, tranny leaks, heatercores, purge valves, and more.  

Are you stupid or just retarded? I already said I have never seen one before.

Also, please tell me where I said one was better than the other or called one a POS?

I asked if the ram runner kit was so great, why is there barely any on the road?

I never said you called the other one a pos. You implied that since it is less popular compared to the Ford Raptor then the Raptor is better.