grenade army banshee

the sheee

i respect what you have to say and i knew i would get someone that said that, that being said it is not a u.s army theme at all and am not trying for it to be. grenade is a clothing line for gloves and snowboarders. i get what you mean about the patches, if i were doing just army i would have gotten just army stuff. i liked the colors and the print went well with the paint job.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the props guys, and yes I would love to be involved in making some parts for this project. let me know!

248-431-6342

yeah i will be sure to get in touch with you about some stuff, i am trying to get the motor all finished up right now and running before i go to crazy. i just need to hear it start up again to get the juices flowing again

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

if its grenade brand for snowboarders you really should take the emblems off or switch them to the snowboarder patches OR rethink your theme, incorporate some more of the grenade branding instead of military branding into the bike.

with all the people in the us military and a lot of them are going to be riding around i would think you should take that into consideration..

other than that i really like the bike its differnt and you taking the time to make it a true custom and home built is sweet.. make shock covers to match the seat that would be killer adn then put the pockets on the 2 front ones!!!

Im sorry bro but you have some major conflicts going on. I respect you for trying to do something unique and military themed. But you overlooked one MAJOR thing. The color and patern that you used for the seat IS NOT ARMY!! Its Marines. And then you sewed Airborn patches on it which is army. You basically just put a Honda emblem on a Yamaha if you know what I mean. You might not care and most probally will never notice. But if there are people checking out your bike and are in the service .. They might look @ you as a joke. For a quick save rip those patches off and throw on some USMC tags. Looks like a nice build and I am sorry if it seems like I put you down but that shit is just straight up wrong. Check this out

Marine Uniform

2r7lgeg.jpg

Army Uniform

2hhp2xw.jpg

Dude lighten up??? I spent 23 years in the service and I never saw anything about how to customize your Banshee in the Army Regulations??? Who cares if it's Marine Camo and army patches? Looks sweet man, keep us posted on your progress!

Tim

2009 Banshee