Cell Phone Nerds Help a Brotha Out!

I use to use a site called mobil17 (i think thats the name) but anyway. With that site you can use songs off your computer and the site txts messages you the song. Certain providers only let you use 20 seconds of a song as other providers let you use the whole song.

And it doesnt cost a damn thing to use. Like I said I use to use it before I got my crackberry now I just hook my phone up to the computer an transfer songs for ringtones and whatnot.

http://www.zedge.net/ is a pretty good one too. My phone took a while too until I turned it off for a min and turned it back on and then bam, the second I pushed the button I was getting a txt message.

Like I said I use to use it before I got my crackberry now I just hook my phone up to the computer an transfer songs for ringtones and whatnot.

Yeah I use Motorola phone tools or Magic ringtone maker and its so much better to make your own ringtones because u can make them start and stop exactley where u want to in a song.

if you have nero and the song you want to use go to nero>wave editor and edit it then plug your phone in and upload it. may have to do go to mem card> music>options>use tone but it works and is free if you have to pay for text and data.

for video conversion twins video seems to work

Edited by 2smokefan

what phone is it? Are you trying it by entering the card or through the player? my cousin has a lg and he swears it won't do it and i thought the same with my nokia but i had to enter the card to get it . after i figured that out it was good to go. you need to use the codecs the phone takes but there is plenty of converters out there and more that likely you can save it as the right one depending on what app your using

most providers would rather you use there apps since they make money but like most other things there is a way around it