Cell Phone Nerds Help a Brotha Out!

what phone is it? Are you trying it by entering the card or through the player? my cousin has a lg and he swears it won't do it and i thought the same with my nokia but i had to enter the card to get it . after i figured that out it was good to go. you need to use the codecs the phone takes but there is plenty of converters out there and more that likely you can save it as the right one depending on what app your using

most providers would rather you use there apps since they make money but like most other things there is a way around it

I am using the Samsung Instinct. I have tried both. When I use the program it transfers them as a regular music file but it doesnt allow me to use it as a ringer. I have tried phonezoo.com and made a ringer but when i downloaded it you couldnt hear anything becasue the quality sucked

Text Messaging and now ringtones?? You feeling alright. LOL

yea yea the text thing is bad enough, but holy shit is you heard the ringers that come on this phone you would be trying to figure it out too. I need so narley metal riffs as my ringers so i dont have to listen to the asian jungle jam or russian fag dance that comes on these phones

if your phone is like mine, it will only let you set songs that are 300kb and less as a ringtone. My phone is the black jack 2 which is supposedly this awesome phone, but kills me i can only use partials as ring tones. again, try www.cellsea.com and search your song, make sure the file size is the correct size by clicking on it and seeing the size on the new page that comes up, and click download.

My next question is how are you trying to put them on your phone? i have only done it by downloading it and transfering it to my phone using the data cable....

• 2 weeks later...