u think the yfz plastic to banshee was bad

yfzut

well i just started my newest project, its gotta banshee engine. its a 06 suzuki lt-r450, it will be lightend up a littel and the ugly headlight is gone. the motor will be setup with a cub cylinder and 4 mill crank. and finish it off with a +4 swinger. i will get picks tomarrow.

Edited by yfzut

• 5 weeks later...

no b.s., i just got stuck dealing with selling our house and moving into another alot sooner than i thought. my new house has a attached double car and a double car shop in back. so i got alot more room for projects now. anyway heres a couple pics, not much done yet. but i did cut all the 450 engine mounts and anything else in the way to throw in the banshee engine. i got new black plastic and its getting a powdercoated red frame and seat cover as well as some other parts and some chrome work. i think i will run cpi out of frame drag pipes with silencers.

107.jpg

108.jpg

109.jpg

hope to just build a fast duner, not a hillshooter.

Edited by yfzut

lookin pretty good! cant wait to see it finished!

your kinda going to have to go with out of frames.... gettin in frames to fit with a diff frame would be tough correct???

also i read in a magazine its quite tough puttin a different motor in a diferent frame and lining up the sprockets and chain! hows this going for you??

and the engine in there now isnt the cub is it???

:thumbsup: to you bro!!!!!

DB

i have done a hybrid qaud before, so the sprockets are no big deal. as for the pipes, yep out of frames are going to be a better option. i did want to turn the cylinder around and run custom pipes out the rear. but i cant find anybody to do the work. this is not the cub, but it will be.