10mil Drag Banshee For Sale

I am considering selling my blue bike, so that I can pursue another interest. There are only 5 track passes on the bike and some dyno hours on the engine. It runs a 3.7'ish w/o any tuning and make 150hp'ish at the PTO.

Here are come of the following features:

*HS Customs CroMo Frame

*10" over Custome Creations swingarm

*Metal Tech Drag A-Arms

*JJ&A Axle

*JJ&A Front Hubs

*10mil Big Block Twister Engine w/ custom Twister Carbs and Shearer Custom Pipes made specifically for the engine.

*Dyna Ignition w Nology Coil

*HS Customs Body Work (no paint on it, just primer)

*Custom Wheelie Bar

..............I am sure there is alot more detail that people will want, but you'll have to PM me. I am looking to get $8500 for it. If that works for some one then I will make sure they get a new seat with whatever cover on it they want. Of course everything is negotiable.

DSCF4413.jpg

DSCF4414.jpg

DSCF4412.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he means the next project that Mark has in regaurds to his "another interest"

I am not really sure what my next project is at the moment. All I know is that I cannot find a way to get the bike to the track enough in a year to make a legitimate racing campaign due to my current and foreseeable work schedule. I figured that it was a good time to sell the bike before the summer was over.

I'd really like to see the bike go to someone who is going to be able to get out and enjoy more than I can at the moment. The bike is excellent for the racing class it fits into and is hyper-competitive. :geek:

Hmmm damn, I have always liked that bike. Where were all these kick ass bikes for sale before i dumped an ass load of money into building my bike. LOL That seems to be a good price for what is all there. Somebody better grab it up.

Maybe you need another bike........... :biggrin:

I'll bump this thread a couple of times, but I am afraid the demographic of folks that will pay for this kind of bike is increasingly small.

Possibly to sweeten the deal, I can ship the thing for free to Michigan, Colorado, or Nevada at the moment........... If it gets closer to winter, then if the area you live in get really cold, I might be able to work something out there as well. :geek: