10mil Drag Banshee For Sale

Just take the cylinders off and scrap them...the money you get out of that big old chunk of aluminum could be damn close to what you're asking....LOL.

Damn shame our economy sucks so bad right now...that is a nice ass bike. I'd love to look at a twister setup next, just to have something different!!

I suspect you already have a alot of stuff that is pretty different.......... :biggrin:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word, but like they say, "It's not illegal unless you get caught" I guess they got caught :down:

Bump cause your bike kicks ass and I still want it :biggrin:

I am not sure if they got caught or not........ I think what is happening with alot of those guys is that they now have to provide CARB documentation with regard to the emission certification of the engine/vehicle inorder to have proper Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin (the thing you have to have to register and title a vehicle). Of course, if you engine/vehicle is not already a known and approved configuration, then you have to pay an independant company to do the certification work, which is not cheap. :geek:

I am not sure if they got caught or not........ I think what is happening with alot of those guys is that they now have to provide CARB documentation with regard to the emission certification of the engine/vehicle inorder to have proper Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin (the thing you have to have to register and title a vehicle). Of course, if you engine/vehicle is not already a known and approved configuration, then you have to pay an independant company to do the certification work, which is not cheap. :geek:

Pretty much the way i was told. Short version: They can build it, you cant register it. :down:

hey due nice bike whens the last time u freshed that motor? 150hp? cmon now i need to see a dyno to believe that is it on alcohol? hmmm 3.7 300ft i have $8000 cash right now for u u need to call me at 315-777-0952 or email at schlaich27@hotmail.com so we can talk out us a deal i need to know more on the bike thanks

Turdo'd Raptor huh?? W/O paddle tires? Where the fuck do you ride that thing?

i ride it in northcarolina on a country and professional sand rail drag strip im selling this one or trading it i have a 07 orange and black with same turbo kit but i lowered the the compression to 8.1 custom piston with a 7 mm stroker with a 30 shot of noz with that turbo kit the ground is hard compact so we run 501's with screws and bolts inthe tires

post-29799-1220292346.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Would anyone be interested in the frame ($1500) if I parted this thing out? :confused:

How about the Marvins and the a-arms. ($325 + shipping for the Metal Tech arms and $400 + shipping for the set of Marvins)?

Somebody buy this stuff before it starts heading towards eBay...........