10mil Drag Banshee For Sale

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah that's a good price if it was just a stock lightened frame i would get itchy about it but with the frame and all the mods on it YES it's worth every penny. Just be patient it will come around eventually. I've spend waaaaaaaaaaaay more than that building my 10mill so keep that in mind people. Good luck man i would buy it if i had the extra cash!!

I have half a stuffed crust italian sausage pizza if your interested. I would even come pick up the bike from you. Good luck with the sale man thats an awesome price. Any idea what your new project will be?

Is the crust stuffed with 85 $100 dollar bills?

No idea on the new project yet, but I broke the chain on my red bike last night and it took out the cases and case saver, so all of a sudden that is a bit of a project right now......... :confused:

Maybe you need another bike........... :biggrin:

Six months ago that bitch would be sittin in my garage. Im working a shit load of OT right now and saving to build a shop behind the house. Got to have more room before I can expand the stable. Not to mention, my 4mil scared the shit out of me a couple of times in oregon last month. I think I am getting to old and soft for this quad shit. (never :evil: ) I think my next toy is going to have a roll cage.

Something along these lines:

394576e2.jpg

Dont get in a hurry man, that is a good deal for that bike. I have way more than that in a stock framed 4mil cub duner bike. Somebody will come along that cant live without it.

Beeeezump for a kick ass bike

Six months ago that bitch would be sittin in my garage. Im working a shit load of OT right now and saving to build a shop behind the house. Got to have more room before I can expand the stable. Not to mention, my 4mil scared the shit out of me a couple of times in oregon last month. I think I am getting to old and soft for this quad shit. (never :evil: ) I think my next toy is going to have a roll cage.

394576e2.jpg

Dont get in a hurry man, that is a good deal for that bike. I have way more than that in a stock framed 4mil cub duner bike. Somebody will come along that cant live without it.

A full blown V8 rail sounds like fun......... I'm not really sure what my next project is going to be. I am on Craig's List trying to figure it out though. :biggrin:

394576e2.jpg

sweet car... it's to bad suspensions unlimited closed the doors...

ALong with weekend warrior everything man it sucks. the economy sucks rite now SOO bad

Shit, SU closed the doors. This must be recent. My buddy was on the phone with them in june thinking about a new car. In our group there are 4 SU cars. I really want one of their mid engine subaru powered cars. I know the economy plus all the new emission regs were putting a hurt on all the builders. That blows. :down:

Shit, SU closed the doors. This must be recent. My buddy was on the phone with them in june thinking about a new car. In our group there are 4 SU cars. I really want one of their mid engine subaru powered cars. I know the economy plus all the new emission regs were putting a hurt on all the builders. That blows. :down:

Technically speaking with the EPA07 and CARB emissions regulations, most of the sand car guys in SoCAL that were not installing complete engine systems out of productions road cars were doing something illegal, but no one was really enforcing any of that until now............ :geek:

Just take the cylinders off and scrap them...the money you get out of that big old chunk of aluminum could be damn close to what you're asking....LOL.

Damn shame our economy sucks so bad right now...that is a nice ass bike. I'd love to look at a twister setup next, just to have something different!!

Yeah it blows. But if anyone has ever been to SU their store was HUGE 2 stories hundres of cars on each level. They pumped out SO MANY cars. It was like a production line I swear. I mean to me their store was TO big.

Technically speaking with the EPA07 and CARB emissions regulations, most of the sand car guys in SoCAL that were not installing complete engine systems out of productions road cars were doing something illegal, but no one was really enforcing any of that until now............ :geek:

Word, but like they say, "It's not illegal unless you get caught" I guess they got caught :down:

Bump cause your bike kicks ass and I still want it :biggrin: