PS3 - Heavy Rain

That's some serious horsepower under the hood if it's running 60+ fps...

Kind of a Ford/Chevy thing there too between the box & PS3, part of me wishes they had more software that would justify the steep asking price, or come down on it, but when you think about what you're getting compared to a similarly setup PC it's almost cheap. Almost. Pure looks damn good too, 'course anything with Banshees can't be bad heh:

pure-20080715033406687.jpg

pure-20080715033349985.jpg

pure-20080715033358532.jpg

Edited by BenBB

"Pure", gonna release for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, not sure when, I've only read a little about it but it's from some of the guys that did MX vs. ATV, this time with even more insane jumps, tricks, etc. The draw distance is amazing, and they say you can customize damn near everything on the quad (notice the bomb squad bumper on the last pic). I'll be picking it up when it comes out...

here is a couple trailers for that game pure!

http://www.gamespot.com/video/944935/61947...icial-trailer-1

looks like a good game but not to realistic

im more of a fan of realistic games but ill still get it

hope they have free roam like in atv offroad furys!

here is a couple trailers for that game pure!

http://www.gamespot.com/video/944935/61947...icial-trailer-1

looks like a good game but not to realistic

im more of a fan of realistic games but ill still get it

hope they have free roam like in atv offroad furys!

Yea me 2, I like the banshee in off road fury 2 sounds good & looks good for old stuff. The HQ must have some friends in high places cause the banshee still lives on in these new games, really it just speaks for itself.

I like it I don't like how you can put 4 stroke motors and banshee plastics together or banshee motors with DS plastics and shit like that but it still looks awsome and I definetly am gonna get it but thats too long of a wait for me lol

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
I like it I don't like how you can put 4 stroke motors and banshee plastics together or banshee motors with DS plastics and shit like that but it still looks awsome and I definetly am gonna get it but thats too long of a wait for me lol

Do they have a free ride in this game? like a multiplayer free ride? If you can drop four pokes into a shee what other mods can you do to the shee? I never even heard of this game, I loaned my ps3 out for a few months and only just got it back. I rarely play anymore but I am gonna get back into it.

Do they have a free ride in this game? like a multiplayer free ride? If you can drop four pokes into a shee what other mods can you do to the shee? I never even heard of this game, I loaned my ps3 out for a few months and only just got it back. I rarely play anymore but I am gonna get back into it.

Pure was cool for 20 min, then I never played it again....

Pure was cool for 20 min, then I never played it again....

You need to beat the game to get all the performance hop ups. There are no cheats.

once you get the hopups, go online and race.

Online is where its at. Unless the game is just to hard for you? :evil: :evil: