Boss oversized Radiator

TeamRealtreeHD

unless your riding where there is little to no air flow, and its really freakin hot, there should be no need for an oversized rad. the stocker with a billet impeller and water wetter or engine ice will be more then enough. There is a common misconecption that the colder your motor rus the better. this is false. every motor has an optimum heat range to produce the maximum power. too hot or too cold and you will loose power.

if you are going to do something to the bike do it right the first time, go torchworks radiators best f'ing setup around. boss is a cheap chinese knockoff

if you are going to do something to the bike do it right the first time, go torchworks radiators best f'ing setup around. boss is a cheap chinese knockoff

That's funny...they're made in California....maybe by chinese or mexicans....but they're made in the USA bro.

Torch works make a great radiator, no questions asked. But you pay for it big time.

TeamRealTree...I will get you the best price on the net for a Radiator from BOSS, let me know if that's what you want.

But I agree...unless you spend a lot of time going real slow, or have a lot of compression and/or timing....stockers work great.

The extra coolant capacity is very nice, but I'd hate to see you get one to band aid what could be another problem...

You've got pricing in PM.

Hex...before you make uneducated and false statements like that, you might want to find out what you're actually talking about and state facts...not heresay.

I can 100% assure you they are not knockoffs, they are not Chinese made...and the materials don't even come from China...

I know the players in the industry...where they get their stuff, etc.

Don't post inaccurate "dune campfires stories" when there's no truth to them at all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...