Matching grill and side holes

Face

So by the end of the season I hope to get a new rad cover and grill, I was a picture a guy had of his shee and he had a polished grill and in the little side holes on the tank shroud he had the same pattern on some polished metal. do any of you know where I could get a set up like that? and what mods would need to be done.

@BansheeDan

best grill you can get in my opinion very nice choice :cool:

@ 92 Z71

yes, Shees street legal pal :)

I am from Germany and great fun driving on the strreets believe me ;)

but people are so annoyed of me `round here *hehehe* *nevermind*

regards

Ed

Edited by Banshee_Bandit

I think what he means is these holes.

thebansheewitharos.jpg

Chevshee

That is EXACTLY what I mean. I saw a bike that had inserts in there that matched the grill and it looked tight! Does anyone make them or know somewhere I can get R done?

I think I saw that pic a few weeks ago. I think it was just expanded sheet metal.

climb any hill on E2S has done his with guttering from home depot. That is where I got the idea, really simple and cost me about 6.00 and I made 2 complet sets!!! If you do a search on E2S I am sure it will come up if not PM him he a great help!!!

Good Luck

So by the end of the season I hope to get a new rad cover and grill, I was a picture a guy had of his shee and he had a polished grill and in the little side holes on the tank shroud he had the same pattern on some polished metal. do any of you know where I could get a set up like that? and what mods would need to be done.

He is asking about savage 420, or maybe climbanyhill cant remember he had stockers and he had the side vents and the lower vents in the hood done in mesh. looked darn good too. imo

Edited by Hulio-mv